FS: Eleven Guitars Carbon Fiber Telecaster

aerochris

Reaction score
I have something interesting to offer my MLP friends that has been in my collection for awhile. It is an Eleven Guitars Carboncaster carbon fiber telecaster. Very unique and very light. This one is a prototype that I acquired when the company was first starting up. It is super clean. Practically indestructible. Has a beautiful resonant sound. Check out the pics below. This is definitely something people notice when you play and your buddies won't have one like it. Comes with hard case in new condition

Asking $1900 PP and shipped.
IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0665.jpg
IMG_0666.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0669.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0672.jpg

Eleven Guitars Flagship, the Carboncaster, is truly a one-of-a-kind instrument. The body is made from Formula 1 race quality carbon fiber. An aluminum pickguard gives a nice contrast to the black carbon fiber body. The hand carved neck is made to 1959 Tele neck specs finished in a Nitro-Lacquer. PUPs made by Lindy Fralin are hard to beat when it comes to vintage sounding tones. Nickel hardware is manufactured by Glendale Guitars and is fitted with In-Tone 'Twang' saddles. The 5th and 6th string saddle is made from solid aluminum and the 1st through 4th string saddles are solid brass. Master Volume, Master Tone and a 3-way blade switch are standard on this guitar. The guitar includes a tweed G&G hardshell case and Eleven Guitars Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturing defects.
  • Lightweight carbon fiber body hand made in North Carolina
  • One piece maple neck with 1959 profile finished in Nitrocellulose lacquer.
  • Cow bone nut
  • Analogman Jim Weider Big-T pickups by Lindy Fralin
  • Nickel hardware by Glendale Guitars with In-Tone “Twang” Cutting Edge Saddles.
  • Standard 3-way controls by RS Guitarworks of Winchester, KY.
  • G&G Case
  • Includes lifetime Eleven Guitars guarantee

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
Whoa! That is freakin' cool. A buddy of mine has a carbon fiber acoustic, and it sounds fantastic.

GLWTS

aerochris

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I only have it listed on here in case one of you are interested in it. The weight is just right and it sounds awesome.

My Les Paul Classifieds