FS: Dunlop Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Pedal Limited Edition (Autographed)

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
These were limited in 2012 to 1000 pieces. When Joe signed mine he said that it was from the batch that was recalled because people were complaining about too much Patina and pitting. Anyway, mines in fine condition. I think I used it once or twice in my house. been sitting in a box till last year when I had Joe sign it. I have the box and paperwork/booklet as well for it. These are for sale for $250 and up with no autograph. Going to say $275 PP'd shipped.

Last edited:

Crotch

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good morning

Hamtone

Reaction score
These were biased differently for humbuckers, right?

Crotch

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
These were biased differently for humbuckers, right?
Here is from when they were for sale. Looks like it.

Tested and developed over several world tours, the JBF3 Joe Bonamassa Signature Fuzz Face is voiced specifically for Joe’s humbucker-driven tone, adding sustain and thickness for a rich, creamy fuzz. This pedal’s hand-wired circuitry is built around matched NOS Russian military germanium transistors for their characteristic warmth and growl. The JBF3 also features classic grey Cliff jacks and Omeg pots all housed in a polished copper finish that will patina over time. “I wanted this Fuzz Face to be a pedal that would instantly transform your tone,” Joe says. “It drives you to a different place as a player. Kick on the inspiration box!

Hamtone

Reaction score
Here is from when they were for sale. Looks like it.

Tested and developed over several world tours, the JBF3 Joe Bonamassa Signature Fuzz Face is voiced specifically for Joe’s humbucker-driven tone, adding sustain and thickness for a rich, creamy fuzz. This pedal’s hand-wired circuitry is built around matched NOS Russian military germanium transistors for their characteristic warmth and growl. The JBF3 also features classic grey Cliff jacks and Omeg pots all housed in a polished copper finish that will patina over time. “I wanted this Fuzz Face to be a pedal that would instantly transform your tone,” Joe says. “It drives you to a different place as a player. Kick on the inspiration box!
I havent ever played one, but have been intrigued with it. I like fuzz, used properly. This is a great piece for someone, GLWTS. I may circle back at some point

Crotch

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent ever played one, but have been intrigued with it. I like fuzz, used properly. This is a great piece for someone, GLWTS. I may circle back at some point
I only used it twice. To be honest it was the most mellow fuzz I had played. Even fully dimed it really is enough to know its there but not obnoxious.

TheWilly17

Reaction score
Would love it, but someone scribbled all over the back, bump!:applause:

Crotch

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score

Crotch

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member