FS: DGN Guitars Paragon '59 Special single cut Boutique Les Paul

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
Killer high end Custom built guitar by an outstanding luthier from right here in Connecticut.

1 piece Spanish Cedar body, 1 piece Spanish Cedar neck, beautiful dark Rosewood fretboard, OX4 Humbucker PAF bridge and P90 neck. Incredible clear, versatile and toneful guitar that you can play anything with. Clean to metal no problem.

$1350 PayPal/Shipped. Weight is 6 lbs. 8 oz. Doesn't sound light though! Bridge: OX4 PAF clone (likely A4 magnet 8.25K ohms) Neck: OX4 P90 7.22K ohms. Neck Measurements: 1st fret: .930, 12th fret: 1.04. Very comfortable flattish profile with little to no shoulders so it doesn't feel bulky in your hand. Very consistent up and down the neck in terms of profile.

Comes with an excellent unlabeled TKL Brown Lifton style hardshell case. Guitar is in super clean condition as is the case. This guitar when ordered new runs over $2200 without the OX4 upgrade.

Mojotone TVT 500k low friction pots with a great sounding Mojotone Paper in Oil tone capacitor, .022mF 400v. Pots and pickups are stock to the guitar.

Really a ton of guitar for the money. I have to pay for a Custom ordered amp so must sell no trades at all.

Link to DGN Guitars page about the Paragon Special:

DGN Custom Guitars - The Paragon Jr

rclausen

Reaction score
Dan really knows how to build killer guitars. I'm sure that thing is a monster GLWS

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Definitely a killer playing and sounding guitar!

Crotch

Cocaine Bear
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the amp you're getting?

tzd

Reaction score
I spent two years in Connecticut and Dan did all my guitar work for me then. He would drive his truck for days to hand pick wood for his builds. I got to try some of his builds in his workshop which is the basement of his house. They are fine instruments.

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
Would possibly trade towards a Historic Special or Junior single cut, double cut, one or two pickup versions or a well beat player vintage version.

Looking for the value to somewhat line up....but would add cash to suit the trade accordingly.

Latest Threads