FS: DGN Guitars Paragon '59 Special single cut Boutique Les Paul NOW $1050!!!

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
I'm going to FedEx tomorrow to ship an amp and a few pedals...why not add the guitar in tomorrow too....to your address!!

NOW $1050 paypal/shipped!!! Let's go. OX4's sound amazing and are over $300 alone.

No trades

Killer high end Custom built guitar by an outstanding luthier from right here in Connecticut.

1 piece Spanish Cedar body, 1 piece Spanish Cedar neck, beautiful dark Rosewood fretboard, OX4 Humbucker PAF bridge and P90 neck. Incredible clear, versatile and toneful guitar that you can play anything with. Clean to metal no problem.

$1050!!! PayPal/Shipped. Weight is 6 lbs. 8 oz. Doesn't sound light though! Bridge: OX4 PAF clone (likely A4 magnet 8.25K ohms) Neck: OX4 P90 7.22K ohms. Neck Measurements: 1st fret: .930, 12th fret: 1.04. Very comfortable flattish profile with little to no shoulders so it doesn't feel bulky in your hand. Very consistent up and down the neck in terms of profile.

Comes with an excellent unlabeled TKL Brown Lifton style hardshell case. Guitar is in super clean condition as is the case. This guitar when ordered new runs over $2200 without the OX4 upgrade.

Mojotone TVT 500k low friction pots with a great sounding Mojotone Paper in Oil tone capacitor, .022mF 400v. Pots and pickups are stock to the guitar.

rclausen

Reaction score
Wow, times must be tough if people can't see the extreme value of a handmade guitar that will absolutely SMOKE anything from 'G' for the price of a f***ing Studio. I would love to be all over this but I'm also trying to thin the herd. GLWS Mark

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
Wow, times must be tough if people can't see the extreme value of a handmade guitar that will absolutely SMOKE anything from 'G' for the price of a f***ing Studio. I would love to be all over this but I'm also trying to thin the herd. GLWS Mark

So very well said. Right on! Thanks my friend!!!!:dude:

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Someone got one hell of a guitar for a killer deal. Enjoy!!!! That was one of my favorites!!

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Now you tell us!

Congrats to buyer... that was a steal!

Haha, sorry, late to the party. The subtle contours made it super comfy. Those are something I don't normal do, was a special request of the original owner. Also the pics don't do justice to that piece of Spanish cedar for the body. It has a cool figure almost quilt thing going on. Anyway, hope the new owner enjoys it!!

mcgeorge

Reaction score
I am going to love it. HUGE thanks to Fiftywattmafia for this one. I'm going to need a new avatar photo!

Latest Threads