FS: DGN Custom Guitars - Paragon Private Stock #2

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
This is the 2nd and last DGN Private Stock guitar for this year. This one is absolutely amazing and I don't know where to begin the description. I'll start with the specs:

Highly Figured Eastern PA Maple Top with Matching Headplate
1 piece Spanish Cedar Semi-Hollow Body
1 Piece Spanish Cedar Neck, Perfect Quarter
Ebony Fingerboard
Cream ABS Binding

Sperzel Locking Tuners
Hand Cut Bone Nut
Graphtech Resomax Wrap Bridge
DGN "True-Split" Humbuckers
Mojo CTS 500K Pots
NOS Vintage .01 Bumblebee Cap

Neck Carve: .90 @ 1st, .99 @ 12th. Very comfortable "C" shape with rolled edges.
Weight: 6lbs even
Controls: Vol, Tone, 3-way pickup selector, 5-way rotary coil split with cocked wah setting.

The first thing to note, besides the increadibly awesome top, is that this guitar is light as a feather. At 6 pounds on the nose, this is the lightest carved top guitar to ever leave my shop. Unplugged, it is super resonant and very very lively. Plugged into an amp, this lively resonant aspect of the guitar comes through in spades. With the all new DGN True-Split humbuckers, this guitar can cover a lot of ground. There are several pickup combinations, from single coils to full hums, that get a huge variety of tones all out of one guitar!!

This guitar is available to ship immediately. The direct/retail price for this guitar is $3995. Please send me a PM or an email for more info and payment details. Thanks for looking.

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys!!!

This one is still here looking for a good home. Shoot me a PM for more info.

decoy205

Reaction score
I don't think it should last long! Have you registered as a dealer on the Sevenstring forum? Those guys LOVE flame color finishes.

That top is just killer and your finish work is just so nice.

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think it should last long! Have you registered as a dealer on the Sevenstring forum? Those guys LOVE flame color finishes.

That top is just killer and your finish work is just so nice.

Thank you much!! Haven't been over to SevenString. May have to check it out.

I'm not worried. It hasn't even been for sale for a full week yet. Lots of inquiries though!!! Everyone is digging this one a lot.

Latest Threads