FS: DGN Custom Guitars - Paragon Daytona Semi Hollow - Killer AXE!!!

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
For sale is the most recent guitar to be finished in the DGN shop. I built this Paragon Daytona just for the Brooklyn Guitar Show this past weekend. It was an absolute HIT!!! Everyone loved it. Now its time for it to find a good home. Pics first, then details to follow. This is a very special guitar and I am very excited to offer it for sale.

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

Paragon Daytona Semi-Hollow -

Finish - 1965 Ford Daytona Couple Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes. This highly custom color was used to restore the original Ford Daytona Coupe #11 race car a few years ago. This guitar is shot in the same exact color purchased from the same person that mixed the paint for the original #11. The back and neck on this guitar are shot in an Ultra Thin Satin Nitro for a very natural feel.

Other Details:

Spanish Cedar Body - Semi Hollow 2 piece
Spanish Cedar Neck - Quarter sawn 1 piece with my highly sculpted neck joint
Spanish Cedar Top
Honduran Rosewood Fingerboard
Gretsch Style Thumbnail Inlay
White ABS binding on the Body, Neck, and Headstock
DGN True PAF Pickups
CTS Pots
Switchcraft Switch and Jack
ABR-1 Bridge
B7 Bigsby
Grover Rotomatics
Grover Strap Locks
Hand Cut Bone Nut
Nickel Hardware

Hardshell TKL Style Canadian made Case
Cert of Auth
Detailed Spec Sheet

Direct/Retail Price - $3895.00

I am extending the discounted Brooklyn Guitar Show Pricing - $3295 with free shipping to the lower 48.

I accept Credit Cards and Paypal. Please shoot me a PM for more info. Thanks for looking.

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a short vid of this guitar that I did yesterday. This thing has TONE for days. Enjoy. :thumb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=votHeFxI70k&feature=share&list=UUbVJPBYdXGBC6oH150kz9ng]DGN Custom Guitars - Paragon Daytona - YouTube[/ame]

tex_lt

Banned
Reaction score
Guitar sounds incredible! Great preview! Someone's going to be one lucky fiddle player! :thumb:

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Frank. This sure is a killer AXE and will soon have one very very happy owner!!!

Latest Threads