FS: Dent & Ding Special; 2015 Historic Lifton Style Case

jco.1

Reaction score
Fedex strikes again; my Ace Frehley TH arrived with a nice hole in the shipping box, with a matching ding in the case right where something apparently pushed into the back causing a decent impression that went all the way into the interior lining. Fortunately for me, this was in the area of the cutaway so the guitar was not touched.

I was able to gently push the board on the bottom of the case from the interior back to flush, so there is only moderate visible damage. The scar is about two inches on the exterior (including the small impression above the cut in the cover; and an inch on the inside of the case). The case is in as-new condition otherwise. If you can live with a bit of damage, I'm knocking this down to $175 shipped with paypal.

Close-up of the exterior:

And interior:

From a couple feet away:

These aren't the toughest cases in the world, but they look really cool. As a bonus, I'll ship in a hole-free box. :cheers2:

CONUS shipping only; thanks for looking.

jco.1

Reaction score
Reasonable offers considered.

jco.1

Reaction score
Trade offers for interesting pedals considered; really looking at nice fuzz pedals now. Anyone got an MXR Sub Machine that they aren't getting along with?

geddy402

Reaction score
Yowwww. That must have been some hit. Good luck with the sale!

Latest Threads