FS: Custom Build Telecaster Type Guitar

jco.1

Reaction score
A recent amp purchase forces a sale of my New England Custom Guitars Telecaster style guitar. This has a really nice Mary Kay finish with very thin skin nitro. The super flamed maple neck (with a slab maple fretboard) is on the large side with a very comfortable soft U-shaped profile. The neck finish is not glossy, but a nice smooth satin finish. Medium jumbo frets, DiMarzio Pre B-1 bridge pickup, Bill Lawrence neck pickup (push/pull coil split). CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, bone nut. Comes with a Fender tweed case w/orange plush lining in decent shape.

This is a beautiful looking and playing guitar that just isn't getting much of my time, so off she goes to the next owner.

A new set of 10's installed, and ready to roll. $750 shipped, with paypal. Sale only, no trades. Thanks!

jstarr823

Starr Guitar Works
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Killer! Put a cover on the neck pup and that thing is PURE money! GLWTS!

jco.1

Reaction score
:dude: Thanks, guys. Someone will be getting a really nice guitar, cheap.

My lousy photos don't do this one any justice at all. I'm due for a phone upgrade. :laugh2:

jco.1

Reaction score

I'm between Boston and Providence RI.

jco.1

Reaction score
Some tire kickers, but no sale yet.

jco.1

Reaction score
Lots of bang for the buck with this one.

jco.1

Reaction score
Bump up for the weekend....trade offers considered.

If anyone within a few hours of eastern MA has any interest, I'd be willing to meet halfway for a sale or trade.

NYC LP player

Reaction score
put this on reverb.com and add $100....its so nice and if it was butterscotch I'd have already bought it

guitarman6600

Reaction score
bump for a sweet Tele!! Man I've been drooling over this....someone snap this up before my taxes get here!! :shock:

Latest Threads