Fs: Cc#2 goldie 1 day old!!!!!!!

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Hi All,

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW ONE DAY OLD CC 2. The flame on this guitar is absolutely SICK! I ordered two hoping I'd be lucky enough to get one, but...they both came in. This one is obviously the most recent. I literally just opened the box tonight and took pictures.

When I opened the box, I noticed that this one came with the new "Lifton" style case. Every other one I have seen for sale had the black Custom Shop case, so this is another bonus to this one.

If you are looking at this on this forum, I'm going to spare you the schpeel. You know what it is. The serial number is between 140 and 160. PM me, email me at [email protected], or call at 810-923-8297 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. E.T. 7 days.

I ordered this back in October, so they are extremely hard to get, and the actual number they will produce is unknown, but won't exceed 300. They are having a hard time finding the tops for these.

I am FIRM FIRM FIRM on this one. Even if you can find one, you won't find one this nice, with the Lifton style case.

No fees (wire trans., p.p."gift", certified check, etc..) $7000 + exact shipping

Regular Paypal: $7200.00 + exact shipping.

I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FRIDAY MARCH 2ND - SUNDAY MARCH 4TH. I won't have phone or internet access until Sunday the 4th after 1 p.m. E.T.. I will be available all day Thursday. I think this will go fast!! Here is the link:

GOLDIE pictures by jonbyrd - Photobucket

flukepete

Reaction score
Hey Jon,

This is a sweet guitar!! Can you please shoot me an email about the detail, weight, etc.. BTW, this is Pete, recently bought a Murphy Darkburst R9 from you.. :D

Pete

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Thanks Pete...

Still available. Just turned down $6800.00 on feebay...

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
Just incredibly beautiful!!!

No interest in trade's?

goldie011.jpg

goldie008.jpg

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Thank you!

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...................

Latest Threads