FS: Bartlett Retrospec - SOLD

xzacx

Reaction score
34ph10n.jpg

Selling my Bartlett Retrospec in "faded cherry sunburst" finish. Was purchased from TGP - here are the full specs via the original ad.

- One piece Honduran mahogany body
- Single piece neck with ‘ears’
- Holly headstock veneer
- Mother of pearl Bartlett signature inlayed into headstock
- CITES certified Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard
- .045" tall nickel-silver fret wire
- Cellulose nitrate fingerboard inlays
- Cream royalite body binding
- Cream cellulose nitrate fingerboard binding
- Nylon 6-6 string nut
- Eastern maple carved top
- Two-tone, two-volume controls with 3 way control switch
- Double hum bucker pickups
- ABR-1 style bridge, and lightweight tailpiece
- 1” long tailpiece studs and bushings
- Kluson tuners
- Super thin non plasticized nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 8.9 lbs

The guitar is in the same condition I received it in, however, due to the nature of the light relicing that these come with, it's impossible to say how it compares to when it was new. The finishing and checking is consistent with the other Bartletts I’ve played though.

The pickups are OX4s that I have removed the covers from, but they are included. Also, the volume pot on neck pickup is a bit temperamental and scratchy, but I'm also including a replacement - it never stopped working enough to bother, but it's worth mentioning.

Images are straight from my iPhone with no filters or enhancements, taken with natural lighting. It is one of those tops and finishes that looks a little different every time you see it, depending on angle and lighting. Beautiful guitar in every way. Fantastic setup and plays even better than it looks.

I’m primarily interested in selling, but may entertain partial trades. The main things that would interest me would be a Kemper or Helix, Custom Shop Jacksons, or possibly a small-bodied Santa Cruz or Lowden.

Priced to sell at $5,500 shipped OBO. Due to the nature of the case, I’m accounting for high shipping costs. Happy to do locally too for anyone within driving distance of the Cleveland area. Happy to answer any additional questions or provide more images.

2vio2dd.jpg

30a47mc.jpg

347e73n.jpg

2uysrko.jpg

whz0xk.jpg

24wg3dv.jpg

wriejn.jpg

Dools

Reaction score
Damn!!!! I wish you had listed this two weeks ago.
She's a Beauty!

amused

Reaction score
Sick guitar, sick top, sick price...

Latest Threads