FS: Accutronics Reverb Tank

IGRocker

Reaction score
I bought a couple reverb tanks this summer and have one left that's never been touched. It's an Accutronics 9BB2C1B. $20 plus $5 shipping (via PayPal) to the continental U.S., send me a PM for shipping otherwise.

This thing has never been used/installed, I bought it and then never needed to use it. It's been in a box since I bought it new in June/July. Thanks for the interest and if you have any other questions feel free to ask! :thumb:

J.T.

Reaction score
What amp or amps is this intended for?

IGRocker

Reaction score
What amp or amps is this intended for?
This one was either for a Crate or a Fender combo, I'm not sure which. I'll decode the number and let you know what its compatible with.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Ok so here's the tank decoded. You'll have to check the specs of your individual amp to make sure it will work.

Accutronics 9BB2C1B
9- 17" long, three springs
B- input impedance= 150-190 ohms
B- output impedance= 2250-2575 ohms
2- decay time= 1.75-3.0 seconds (mid length decay time)
C- connector arrangement= input insulated, output grounded
1- no locking device
B- mounting position= horizontal, open side down

Hope this helps :thumb:

IGRocker

Reaction score
I bought a couple reverb tanks this summer and have one left that's never been touched. It's an Accutronics 9BB2C1B. $20 plus $5 shipping (via PayPal) to the continental U.S., send me a PM for shipping otherwise.

This thing has never been used/installed, I bought it and then never needed to use it. It's been in a box since I bought it new in June/July. Thanks for the interest and if you have any other questions feel free to ask! :thumb:

Sunday bump, now free shipping

IGRocker

Reaction score
Back on the market, no longer bumping the thread though. PM for details