FS: 2019 60th Anniversary R9 - Green Lemon Fade VOS - 8 lbs 1oz - BRAND NEW

gravedanger

Reaction score
Brand New and Unplayed!

Straight out of the Custom Shop. An absolutely killer vintage looking 60th R9 in Green Lemon Fade. Amazing top along with an amazing light weight. Includes all original accessories along with Gibson shipping carton. This is a VOS guitar which means it has light "aging" along with scuffs and tarnishing from the factory. If you're not familiar with the VOS treatment, please ask!

I bought this and realized I ended up buying the same guitar twice. I have a HM R9 that almost looks exactly the same. As much as I'd love to keep it, I can't right now.

$5,400 shipped via PPG in the lower 48.

Pictures below are straight off of my iPhone camera without editing. The only lighting used was an overhead ceiling light or the iPhone flash.

Last edited:

Rezamatix

Reaction score
i can't tell if the flame has movement or not , last picture looks amazing, but the straight on one leaves something to be desired. i really like this, not sure about it tho.

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
Wowee, this geetar iza Shaka Zulu 2 da MAXIMISSOMO !! Good luck with yer sale. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
Love it. With that weight and that top and the desirability that the '19 60th line has generated, this is a great opportunity for someone.

GLWTS

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
One of my favorite finishes. No red at all.
GLWTS

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
i can't tell if the flame has movement or not , last picture looks amazing, but the straight on one leaves something to be desired. i really like this, not sure about it tho.
These tops have A LOT of movement in them.....pretty awesome if you ask me. They go from big top to subtle flame depending on the angle.

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
WoW great looking Axe. I can't understand why this hasn't moved . And , as difficult as it is to find a Lightweight LP that looks as good as this 1 does , it should have jumped to someone fast .

Guys , imo these Ultra Lightweight LP's are worth every penny . Different then standard weighted LP's . Plus , your back WILL thanks you for it .. Huge difference (I can't see selling my 2015 sub 8lb LP,,, ever)

For the member looking to see the figure move .....IIRC , You can't see the movement of Figured Maple in a Still Picture ... Go figure LOL!!! Gibson ,pretty much as got that part down at this point .... Not something to be overly concerned about , imo ...

GLWTS

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I'm going to rub one out to those pictures, later.

DADF#AD

Reaction score
Wow! I wish that I had some extra cash for that laying around. That's a beautiful guitar w/ great specs. GLWTS.

My Les Paul Classifieds