FS: 2018 Gibson Les Paul Traditional - SOLD

northernbreed

Reaction score
2018 Gibson Les Paul Traditional. Tobacco Burst.

I purchased this from guitaraddict a few months ago, and it's seen almost no play time due to competing priorities. It's still in the condition I received it - as new, mint to my eye in that I can't find a single flaw/issue on it, so very near mint just to be conservative.

Weighs 8.6 lbs.

Nice dark Rosewood fretboard, no neck issues. This is a very resonant and "alive"-sounding guitar.

Troy has given me permission to use his OP for the fine pics that he took, and I've also added a few of my own here as well. The only difference is that the pickguard has been installed. This is one beautiful LP.

Original Gibson case plus case candy.

$price plus shipping via check or PayPal (I will pay PayPal fee). Sorry - no trades - I'm in the process of liquidating some guitars to fund a major purchase. Plenty of successful buying/selling here, so no funny business from me.

Thanks!

ORIGINAL AD WITH PICS: https://www.mylespaul.com/threads/sold-2018-gibson-les-paul-traditional.426366/

Attachments

Last edited:

northernbreed

Reaction score
Bump for Make Me an Offer Day! Aside from my desire to find this baby a new home, I’m kinda surprised that a great LP Trad like this is still unclaimed here at this price point. It’s beautiful, flawless, and plays/sounds great.

guitaraddict

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe this is still here. Rare to find one of these at this weight, this clean, for this price. I’m highly tempted to buy it back.

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind having this ma self... shouldnt stick around for much longer I’d imagine... been selling some gear lately.. just my plexi clone left to move before I’m shopping again.

kakerlak

Reaction score
Damn, is this how they're doing the tobacco these days? What a gorgeous rim and back color -- guitars with that slightly purplish walnut color get me every time! I'll join the "can't believe this is still here" crowd. Best of luck to you and your major gear pursuit!