FS: 2017 Suhr Modern, excellent condition!

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Suhr Modern Pro HSH in Bengal Burst. I was completely blown away when I played this guitar! I went to the shop mostly thinking about a Paul Reed Smith, but came home with this after playing a bunch of different guitars. It's fantastic, the only reason I'm selling is because I just ordered a Suhr Modern HH with Gotoh bridge. I'm a lifelong Les Paul guy and the middle pickup just gets in my way. I thought that I would get used to it, but I can't.

The in-between positions are great, I actually thought they sounded better than my Wildwood Thin Skin '54 Stratocaster, which I sold after buying this (you can read more in the "School me on metal guitars" thread that I made a year ago). I'll post a picture of this with it's brother when it arrives (tracking says it's coming on Tuesday).

It's in excellent shape, never gigged, no dents/dings or anything. The color isn't as bright as the pictures that I took in the sun, but I wanted to show that it's not scratched or dinged at all.

Price is $2,300 shipped/Paypal'd CONUS, thanks. Local pickup in the Santa Cruz, CA area.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Last edited:

pullthatwigback

Reaction score
These things are insane. I have two and if this was local it would be number 3. Came here for a single cut but dang...

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
These things are insane. I have two and if this was local it would be number 3. Came here for a single cut but dang...
They really are! I'm eagerly awaiting my new one coming tomorrow. For the price (which is admittedly high), I thought that this blew away the PRS Custom 24s that I tried in the store for instance, which were more money. There's just a ton of quality craftsmanship in Suhr guitars, I'm a huge HUGE fan now.

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bump, the H-H that I ordered is running late, sadly...

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this guitar for a while at least. The "replacement" came in, but was a huge disappointment. See this thread if interested:

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bump, I'm putting this up for sale or trade again. I essentially want this same guitar except in HH configuration, that's it! I love the guitar otherwise, just never have been able to get along with a middle pickup (it gets in my way).

I would trade for a Suhr Modern or Standard, but it must be HH, not Floyd Rose, and have a flamed or quilted maple top, thanks.

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bump, $2,250 PayPal'd and shipped CONUS. Can't go lower except for a local pickup, thanks.

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry for going back and forth, I think I'm going to keep this guitar (I really do love it!) and just remove the middle pickup, putting a dummy cover in there and lowering it out of the way of my picking issues.

Latest Threads