FS: 2015 CC#34 Blackburst

Top Gun

Reaction score
Up for sale Is a 2015 Custom Shop CC #34 - "Blackburst"
Price = $4,500.00 (PayPal F&F) plus shipping

The "Blackburst" reissue replicates an original burst that Gibson over-sprayed in black to fill a custom order for a black Standard LP in 1959.
Serial number: 004
8 pounds, 8 ounces
"C" shape neck with small shoulders that measures: 1st fret - .920", 12th fret - 1.005"
Super dark rosewood fingerboard
Custom Bucker pickups that both read 7.8K
The guitar is still in new condition.
Comes with all paperwork, special certificate, including a picture of the guitar in Washed Cherry sunburst finish before being sprayed black.
Brown Custom Shop case.

I purchased this guitar from Marks Guitar Loft two years ago. These are Mark's amazing photos...

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
So freakin' cool. GLWTS, I wish I was in a position to snap this up.

Chef Greg

Reaction score
I love it! ...would you please share the "picture of the guitar in Washed Cherry sunburst finish before being sprayed black"? Either way ... such a cool Les Paul...glws

Jer

Reaction score
Does it resonate? Always wanted one of these, just thought with the extra paint it would be too much of a hinderance in the tone and sustain department lol.
Gorgeous axe.

Top Gun

Reaction score
Yes it resonates. Very lively, sounds great!

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does it resonate? Always wanted one of these, just thought with the extra paint it would be too much of a hinderance in the tone and sustain department lol.
Gorgeous axe.
Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope catholic?

StubbyJ

Reaction score
N
Gorgeous axe.
Not the same guitar, but I have a black over frost blue R0 and it's hands down the best sounding Lester I have heard in person. I would think the two axes present the "same" variable.