FS 2014 Gibson Dave Grohl DG 335 Pelham Blue

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2nd run DG335. Guitar has never left my house and spends most of it's life in the case. Couple of small surface pick marks but that's it. Probably easily buffed out. I'd call it mint. Has all the case candy, COA, and original case with Dave's signature silkscreened on it.

I really don't want to sell this guitar but I am to fund a boat purchase and also to get my '69 Mach 1 painted this spring. So the price is high and if it doesn't sell it doesn't sell.

Would be happy to answer any questions. Plenty of feedback here, MyLesPaul, Ebay, and Reverb.

$10K shipped and insured. Paypal.

More pictures to follow & upon request. Doing this at work so going off pics I have on my phone. Just a picture during its last string change and fret board cleaning.

DG2.jpg

DG1.jpg

DG3.jpg

DG4.jpg

skydog

Reaction score
Pic not showing for me. In ‘73-‘75, I had a ‘69 Mach 1 w/ 351 Cleveland. What color are you going with? Mine was a gold metallic with black interior.

Last edited:

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
More pictures to follow tomorrow. Too big to post from my phone. Original box as well.

Tdurden032

Reaction score
Selling my 2nd run DG335. Guitar has never left my house and spends most of it's life in the case. Couple of small surface pick marks but that's it. Probably easily buffed out. I'd call it mint. Has all the case candy, COA, and original case with Dave's signature silkscreened on it.

I really don't want to sell this guitar but I am to fund a boat purchase and also to get my '69 Mach 1 painted this spring. So the price is high and if it doesn't sell it doesn't sell.

Would be happy to answer any questions. Plenty of feedback here, MyLesPaul, Ebay, and Reverb.

$10K shipped and insured. Paypal.

More pictures to follow & upon request. Doing this at work so going off pics I have on my phone. Just a picture during its last string change and fret board cleaning.

DG2.jpg

DG1.jpg

DG3.jpg

DG4.jpg
Gorgeous guitar - I’m sure it’ll go quick - good luck with the sale!!

judson

Reaction score
dayuuuuum....evertime i see that guitar i keep telling myself to try and find one, didnt know they were a limited edition..

very nice....

let me check my long term investments in Powerball and/or MegaMillions and get back to you

im sure to hit soon :fingersx:

glws

Latest Threads