FS - 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop w/ OX4s

theusualdan

Reaction score
2013 Goldtop standard with lightly aged hardware (original shiny bridge, tailpiece and locking tuners included). Rewired with OX4 pickups and creamtone wiring harness (original pickups and harness NOT included). Really open and airy sounding with crazy good definition and clarity. The guitar is in great condition with just a few light play marks. Nothing through the finish and nothing very easy to photograph. Does have a little gold overspray on the inner side of the cutaway which is apparently common on this era of Les Paul. Action set up low and straight with 10s. I wouldn’t be selling this, but I recently bought an R7 and I try to keep only one goldtop per household.

$2100 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Weight? Neck profile? That's a replacement ABR for an original Nashville? Us interested types wanna know....

theusualdan

Reaction score
Weight? Neck profile? That's a replacement ABR for an original Nashville? Us interested types wanna know....
Bathroom scale puts the weight around 8.8 lbs. Neck profile is the asymmetrical profile they did with the new standard series which is closer to 60s feel than 50s. As far as bridge and tailpiece replacement, I'm not sure unfortunately as they were on there when I bought it. There weren't any branding marks or anything when I checked, but I'm happy to take pictures if it helps. Also not noted in the original post is the tuners are upgraded Grover Kidney bean style tuners (original locking tuners included though).

My Les Paul Classifieds