FS: 2013 Gibson Custom Shop Gloss 1959 Les Paul Reissue, R9, Left Handed, Killer!

DaveGH

Reaction score
Do they call it "gloss" from the factory? What's the deal with that? thanks

Barker

Reaction score
Yes, it's a factory designation to differentiate it from VOS. The finish is fully buffed out and is really shiny (and glossy :)). Also, the parts on Gloss models have no aging when new.

Marshallplexy

Reaction score
Hey Barker....
Nice R9!
I’m interested.
The top is right down my ally.
If you still have it for sale, please let me know?
Peace!

Timdenman1

Reaction score
I messaged earlier about this glossy R9. To see if you still have it? Sorry I havent figured how to navigate the site yet. Had to go thru my history to find it.

mjross

Reaction score
Very, very nice! I hope some one buys this soon. I’m so weak!

mjross

Reaction score
Guys, I'm not totally against partial trades if anyone wants to try that route. There are however only a few guitars I would be interested in:

- The only Les Paul I would entertain is an R4.. I have plenty of Les Pauls with humbuckers, if I didn't this would one would never go on the market.
- Collings I35 CL.
- Gibson ES Guitars... preferably Custom Shop ones, but all would be considered.
- Certain Custom Shop Strats.... no 7.25 radius fretboards though.
- Vintage stuff always perks my interest.

Unless you have something of equal original value I will expect cash my way.

I'll give it a few more days then I may go another route, thanks for looking!
Do trades have to be lefties. This may sound crazy being that your a lefty like myself. However, 80% of my guitars are righties. And that’s a few guitars.

Nonetheless, I have a few ES 335 “63” Reissues that are perfect! However, they are righties.

Barker

Reaction score
Hey everybody.... this thread is basically 6 years old. I still have this guitar but it has been to Historic Makeovers for an RDS and every part has been changed. It's a masterpiece... to me anyway!

Latest Threads