FS: 2013 Gibson Custom Shop Gloss 1959 Les Paul Reissue, R9, Left Handed, Killer!

Barker

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm officially putting my Lefty 2013 Gloss R9 up for sale. Loads of pictures to follow, but here are the basic things you want to know:

- Weight: 8.4875 Pounds (8 Pounds, 7.8 Ounces)
- Neck Is 0.9175" @ fret 1 & 1.0985 @ fret 12 with slight shoulders... very comfy!
- Serial # is from early 2013 - 9 35xx
- Neck Custom Bucker Is 8.02k
- Bridge Custom Bucker Is 8.04k
- Guitar Is 100% Stock except for the Harness
- The Harness is RS Guitarworks: RS Superpots for Volume, RS CTS for Tone, RS Jensen PIO .015 Cap in Neck & RS Jensen .022 Cap in Bridge... massive upgrade over the stock harness.
- I have: Case, Case Candy, COA & The Original Sales Receipt.... so everything!
- The Guitar Is In Excellent Shape! There are a few very light scratches & a few slight dings but you have to look for them.. they are really nothing. There is some light 'bleed' in the neck binding, but as we all know this is perfectly normal and will fade in time. The metal parts have just the smallest hint of wear/tarnish to them from playing.. it's hard to even see except from certain angles. It's no where near what you would get on a VOS Reissue.

I'm asking $4495 Shipped (Insured) to the Contiguous 48 states (only). If I left anything out, or you have any questions please ask! Thanks for looking!

Rick W

Reaction score
Damn that's nice! I hate to see you sell that bad boy.....GLWTS:dude:

Barker

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Barker

Reaction score
Guys, I'm not totally against partial trades if anyone wants to try that route. There are however only a few guitars I would be interested in:

- The only Les Paul I would entertain is an R4.. I have plenty of Les Pauls with humbuckers, if I didn't this would one would never go on the market.
- Collings I35 CL.
- Gibson ES Guitars... preferably Custom Shop ones, but all would be considered.
- Certain Custom Shop Strats.... no 7.25 radius fretboards though.
- Vintage stuff always perks my interest.

Unless you have something of equal original value I will expect cash my way.

I'll give it a few more days then I may go another route, thanks for looking!

Barker

Reaction score
Killer Guitar Bump!

Some interest but nothing that has worked out, talk to me boys. I'm not doing an official price drop but willing to talk via PM.

Barker

Reaction score
Guys, I'm not totally against partial trades if anyone wants to try that route. There are however only a few guitars I would be interested in:

- The only Les Paul I would entertain is an R4.. I have plenty of Les Pauls with humbuckers, if I didn't this would one would never go on the market.
- Collings I35 CL.
- Gibson ES Guitars... preferably Custom Shop ones, but all would be considered.
- Certain Custom Shop Strats.... no 7.25 radius fretboards though.
- Vintage stuff always perks my interest.

Unless you have something of equal original value I will expect cash my way.

I'll give it a few more days then I may go another route, thanks for looking!
Alright guys I would consider an R6 plus cash as well.... I've got P90 GAS!