FS - 2011 LP Studio Deluxe 50's Ice Tea Burst Plaintop

uwmcscott

Reaction score
I have a 2011 LP Studio Ice Tea Burst for sale. This was my first LP upon my return to playing a few years back. I've since purchased a 2013 trad and am now trying to help fund an R6 purchase.

This guitar is in very good shape, a few dings on the back from being played at home for a few years in my pet free/smoke free home. Also has one noticeable scratch near the upper strap button that has been partially buffed out by a tech at Dave's in La Crosse last time I was visiting, but other than that it's in really nice shape. ( Check out photo #14 for detail on this, it's really the only cosmetic flaw on the guitar ).

No real fret wear to speak of, original 490r/BB pro pickups with coil splits on the volume knobs. Nice fat 50's neck - these were a GC special run in 2011. Includes Original black/white Gibson USA case in very good condition, original warranty paperwork and case candy. Asking 900+50 shipping on the verb but that is negotiable as most things in life. Payment and shipping options also negotiable, paypal is preferred. I have a 15 year selling history on Ebay with 100% positive feedback and positive feedback selling guitars specifically on Reverb and AGF as well.

Reverb link
https://reverb.com/item/1780951-gibson-les-paul-studio-deluxe-50-s-2011-iced-tea-burst

A photo as well, lots more on the verb
blptqr3i3o1brcr7pcsf.jpg

Latest Threads