FS: 2008 Slash Gold Top Les Paul Limited Edition

M Dub

Reaction score
Were you trying to make changes to the sale price? If so what is the current sale price?

How is the neck profile on this one? Closer to 60's or 50's?

Do you have any pics of the chips in the wood near the tail piece you mentioned? Just wondering how significant these are.

Cheers!

daddy

Reaction score
The price will stay the same HERE only! But buyer will now pay for shipping and paypal fee's. I will make a new post once the guitar is delivered back to me.

Here is a pic of the two nicks and the post flange.

slp28.jpg

peace out,
daddy

M Dub

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics of the knicks, not bad at all.

Delivered back to you? Did the ebay buyer send it back?

daddy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics of the knicks, not bad at all.

Delivered back to you? Did the ebay buyer send it back?

Yes...he no sooner got it delivered and he sent it back. I made the classic first time seller error of offering a 7 day refund and I payed for the shipping which I am now out 96.00 because I shipped it to Florida. I will have the guitar back on Thursday and will relist it the same day after I make sure it is ok.

The buyer claimed buckle rash. The back did have some very "fine" normal scratches but nothing that broke the finish or penetrated wood. Could easily be rubbed out with rubbing compound...so it could have been buyer remorse or he had a buyer back out...who will ever know the truth?

In any case, still for sale and she still sounds and plays great!

peace out,
daddy

hpshooter

Reaction score
Yes...he no sooner got it delivered and he sent it back. I made the classic first time seller error of offering a 7 day refund and I payed for the shipping which I am now out 96.00 because I shipped it to Florida. I will have the guitar back on Thursday and will relist it the same day after I make sure it is ok.

One of the MANY reasons I won't use eBAY.:wow:

daddy

Reaction score
Bump.....Still for sale for only $2,300.00 here on the forums (plus shipping and paypal fees) Also ordered and received New TonePro Posts, locking screws and allen wrench which will be included. See my ebay ad for pictures.

peace out,
daddy

stephenwz968

Reaction score
Damn good deal on an awesome guitar! If you've wanted a goldtop with no pickguard, this is the one...plus it's a darkback and it has the Alnico II's, Tonepros hardware and it's a got a great profile neck...if I didn't already have one, I'd be on it!

daddy

Reaction score
SOLD for $2,385.00 for those who are curious or pricing them out. I actually saw one go for $3000.00 on ebay a few weeks back and two before that went for $2,500.00 and $2,700.00

Don't let low-ballers fool you. I had this one guy follow me wherever I posted it for sale and he would send me messages telling me I was crazy for asking that price and that I would never get more then $1,700.00 out of it. I know deep down he wanted it and was just trying to rattle me but I knew what I had and the prices have been rising on this model. I don't know why, but they have.

Anyhow, thanks for allowing me to post it here and thanks to all who replied to this thread!

peace out,
daddy

shooterkc

Reaction score
Good for you man...sorry you didn't get more for it. The lowballers are out in force it seems. If you won't give it away, they won't even bother to post a comment saying how nice it is.

Latest Threads