FS: 2006 Fender Limited Release 1960 Relic Stratocaster with Brazilian Board

solsurfr

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2006 Yuri Shiskov Limited Release '60 Relic Stratocaster in Sunburst color and fitted with a brazilian rosewood fretboard (confirmed and stock). This is a lighter relic as far as relics go but checking is apparent throughout the body along with the usual nicks and scratches. Weight is around 7.2lbs (according to my bathroom scale). In dead-mint, as new condition, with all the paperwork, case candy, and blonde fender limited release badged case. Tone-wise, another great sounding stratocaster from my collection. A bit darker to my ears than my '57 that is also up for sale. The brazilian board gives the high-end a bit more sparkle but not too metallic sounding. Mids are pretty interesting though and as I said, a warmer sounding guitar. Very bluesy, I think.

I'm asking for $4900 for this guitar which includes 3-day UPS select shipping. A 48hr approval period is included but shipped back at buyers expense (3-day UPS select). Paypal is preferred but will accept money orders, checks, and local pickup.

Another great stratocaster but more for the collector due to the brazilian board made specifically for this run. A great player and a real looker!
  • Beautiful realistic sunburst finish with a light relic job
  • "Thinskin" nitro finish that shows beautiful checking throughout the entire body
  • Mid 60's oval "C" shape neck
  • 7.25" radius, 21 vintage frets, 3 custom shop '50's pickups, 5-way switch, vintage style bridge, 3-ply mint green pickguard, nut width 1.650
  • Contact me at cmcasas "at" gmail "dot" com with any questions
  • 100% positive feedback on eBay for 125 transactions
  • Thank you for looking!

Go here to view pics --> Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Password is 'bassman'.

EDIT: To clarify, this is a masterbuilt guitar by Yuri Shiskov.

DSC05492.jpg

DSC05485.jpg

DSC05491.jpg

Gaetano

Reaction score
Great guitar, it would be a hard sale, the price is really prohibitive for a strat. Anyways, great piece.:thumb:

solsurfr

Reaction score
Great guitar, it would be a hard sale, the price is really prohibitive for a strat. Anyways, great piece.:thumb:

Thanks. It's a great guitar and as usual, pictures don't really tell the story. It's a real beauty up close and the brazilian board is just as nice. I hope it goes to an nice home. I barely played it. :)

Latest Threads