FS: 2004 LP Standard Transamber AA Top

thefishingline

Reaction score
2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard Transamber with super top on this one. I called Gibson today (1/12/22) and was told the code inside the bridge pup cavity makes this is a Double A (AA) top, and you have to agree this may be the nicest AA that was not listed as Premium Plus you've ever seen. Neck is somewhere between a 50's and 60's..not flat though and no I do not have calipers and do not take measurements. Some wear as expected, no worming on back but gloss is faded where buckle would be otherwise back in ex condition. A little flaking on the headstock veneer, a little shrinking around the logo as well, jack plate a little cracked but all original sans pup's. Originals were replaced with the Seymor Duncan Alnico II Pro Slash pups which kick ass. I am planning on putting the original Burst Buckers back in and when I do so I will make the change here. Or you can buy as is at $2,750 (obo) and the original pups for an additional $50. Original hard-shell case too with slight wear and a scratch across the top. Pickguard will be included as it was never installed. Who can blame them, this top is gorgeous. $2,500 for anyone here ttps://guitars.azureedge.net/aza/user/gear/2004-gibson-les-paul-standard-honeybur-0ndPDoI.jpg

Last edited:

thefishingline

Reaction score
More pics if needed just ask..like I said $2,500 for members here

Last edited:

thefishingline

Reaction score
Bought 7 guitars this week, five (5) from here...price drop on this beauty...$2,200 get it while you can. It will sell fast on FB Marketplace

Latest Threads