FS: 2004 Epiphone '56 RI Goldtop

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Alrighty folks, what we have here is a beautiful '56 RI Goldtop.

MIK, P90 pups. No mods, no repairs. She's a beautiful axe and I've only had her for a couple of months, but GAS is setting in and I am moving, so...

Kept in its case in a non-smoking house.

I am asking $400USD OBO with an OHSC. Plus shipping (would prefer to ship inside the US, but will ship anywhere as long as I can figure out how and you want to pay it!)

**EDIT: Now accepting trades!**

These are the only pics I have atm, more upon request.

Goldtop002.jpg

Goldtop001.jpg

Goldtop003.jpg

Goldtop006.jpg

Goldtop008.jpg

Goldtop009.jpg

Goldtop012.jpg

Goldtop013.jpg

daveplaying.jpg

Guido

The Gweeeed
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I'd buy it, but I live in Argentina as you know and I havent got the money :(

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comment. Shame ya cant buy it,but hey, you do have the Elitist to ease your pain. lol

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have one of these and they are really, really sweet guitars. Outstanding tone and all around great guitar. I sure wish I could use another one, cause I'd buy yours like that.

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ya need one to put a Bigsby on, doncha? ;) Thanks for the support, it really is an awesome guitar. I'm just gassing for my old guitar back. NEVER SELL YOUR FIRST >_<

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Going to have to agree with Dennis on this one. The "p" seems too centered and I'm suspicious that these are old photos that I think Ive seen on ebay before, they're quite fuzzy. Plus I have to point out that the background looks like LPO68's livingroom. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone knew I was just kiddin. Its a beautiful Goldtop DJ. I'm sure it will sell quickly. Free Bump Dude!!!

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Going to have to agree with Dennis on this one. The "p" seems too centered and I'm suspicious that these are old photos that I think Ive seen on ebay before, they're quite fuzzy. Plus I have to point out that the background looks like LPO68's livingroom. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

:laugh2:

LPO68 would have to have a house to have a living room. As of right now, I don't believe he has anything but a computer to steal photos from.

This is my house, btw.

Mentmorewayne-1.jpg

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:laugh2:

LPO68 would have to have a house to have a living room. As of right now, I don't believe he has anything but a computer to steal photos from.

This is my house, btw.

Mentmorewayne-1.jpg
No garage eh? LoL

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its there, its just hidden

Here's a picture of me parking my car. Its custom made.

Inside&

I am presently bringing a lawsuit against DC comics and Warner Bros. for copyright infringement.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Alrighty folks, what we have here is a beautiful '56 RI Goldtop.

MIK, P90 pups. No mods, no repairs. She's a beautiful axe and I've only had her for a couple of months, but GAS is setting in and I am moving, so...

Kept in its case in a non-smoking house.

I am asking $400USD OBO with an OHSC. Plus shipping (would prefer to ship inside the US, but will ship anywhere as long as I can figure out how and you want to pay it!)

These are the only pics I have atm, more upon request.

Goldtop002.jpg

Goldtop001.jpg

Goldtop003.jpg

Goldtop006.jpg

Goldtop008.jpg

Goldtop009.jpg

Goldtop012.jpg

Goldtop013.jpg

daveplaying.jpg

There we go... BUMP!! :D You guys crack me up... I like the darkback - looks great.

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its there, its just hidden

Here's a picture of me parking my car. Its custom made.

2005_batman_begins_088.jpg

I am presently bringing a lawsuit against DC comics and Warner Bros. for copyright infringement.

Looks a bit damp where you live. Thats got to be hard on your Epi so just send it to me and I'll keep it in a climate controlled environment until we settle on an appropriate purchaser. Actually, Dice made a good observation in relation to the darkback. It looks great.

Bizarro

Reaction score
Bump for a friend and an amazing looking Goldtop. I cannot believe that no one has taken a shot at this one yet.

VictorLazarus

Reaction score
I would so buy that if I have the money right now; but shipping would cost an arm and a leg and they'd slap on VAT at my door...

MVL.

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Free Bump. I can't believe its still here. May I suggest a Dutch Auction where you lower the price at the rate of $100.00 a day. I'll see you on Friday.

Latest Threads