FS - 2002 Epiphone Elite VSB plaintop

Tanqueray

Reaction score
Not really getting along with the thin neck on this gal so I'm putting her on the selling block.

The guitar's got the original pickups and wiring, a neck that's on the slim side of things (too much so for my truckasaurus hands), and a few scratches and dings from a life of being played. Said dings and such are on the sides and back though, so the top still looks great.

The last owner installed a set of schaller strap lock pegs, which I saw fit to keep because I also use them for my guitars.

I'm asking for $850 + shipping charges. I prefer to ship within the continental US, but if you can make it worth my while I might be persuaded to ship internationally.

Full body shot:

Close up shot:

Long neck tenon and original pickup:

obeymydog

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar with an exceptionally clean and tight tenon-body joint, GLWS! Won't last very long I'm guessing...

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Nope. It won't. It's very beautiful. What's the weight, Tanqueray?? Nine-ish, like mine was?

Tanqueray

Reaction score
Eight and a half on my scale.

Also, I forgot to mention that this does come with an Elitist case.

Tanqueray

Reaction score
Thought this would be sold by now. One more bump before I'm off to ebay with it.

DuffyKey

Reaction score
Looks great, I'm interested. However, I cannot send you a PM at the moment (I just registered here because of your guitar). If you like to make a deal, please send me an e-mail to christian at karlsen dot ms. Hope to hear from you. :)

Tanqueray

Reaction score
Back to the top with a price reduction. Now $800 + shipping.

Latest Threads