FS: 1997 Alvarez Regal Acoustic Autographed by George Strait, Martina McBride, Sara Evans and more

SoonerDustin

Reaction score
So I'm selling this guitar so that I can fund the purchase of a Gibson LP for my son. I worked in Radio in the OKC market for 5 years and during that time I picked up all these signatures in person. My son is 16 and has the same crappy, chronic disease as Mick Mars, Anklyosing Spondilytus. Unfortunately, his mom and older brother have it as well. SO as one could figure, all my money goes to health insurance and copays. But on the bright side, this kid is quite the musician playing bass, guitar, and piano at an expert level. So as proud as I am, I want him to have good tools of the trade. I appreciate you taking a look at it and I am very open to trades. Studio level or traditional would be a pretty even trade. Link is below with pics.

Linky to the reverb listing with pics.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to post a price here or the mods will pull the ad.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, it would be in your best interest to make a couple of more posts......I think it's 5 or 10 posts minimum, and members can PM you about the guitar.

SoonerDustin

Reaction score
All my pics are too big for the server so, you'll have to take a look at the ones in the ad. Thank you for your help!