FS 1996 Gibson BB King Lucille

Misty Mountain Hop

Reaction score
I have a minty 1996 Ebony BB King Lucille. It is in pristine condition. I have played it but only in my non-smoking house and very gently. I have the original hang tags and the case is in like new condition (the combination has never been set). I am selling it to get a cool amp for my LP's.

Pictures here.

Asking $2200.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Toni

orbm1

Reaction score
I am interested, but I need to move some stuff first... would you be interested in a partial trade? I have a Mesa Boogie I could trade (partially) for your guitar...

If interested, email me at : orbm1(@)comcast(dot)net

Thanks!

Misty Mountain Hop

Reaction score
I am interested, but I need to move some stuff first... would you be interested in a partial trade? I have a Mesa Boogie I could trade (partially) for your guitar...

If interested, email me at : orbm1(@)comcast(dot)net

Thanks!

Right now I am interested in cash or something along the lines of a marshall 1974x.

Thanks,

Toni

Misty Mountain Hop

Reaction score
My 1996 was traded to fellow MLP member Bluesky for his Billy Bo and Supro Tremolectric combo and some cash (from me). I want to say that Bluesky is a pleasure to work with and everything arrived as described.

The Supro amp is cool, but I cannot wait for my wife to leave the house so I can crank it a bit! The Billy Bo has to be the best playing guitar I have ever played. :dude:

djlogan33

Reaction score
I purchased two 1996 Gibson B. B. King Lucille guitars for $1600 & $1700 on eBay a couple of years ago. B. B. King has signed both pickguards.
:applause:

Misty Mountain Hop

Reaction score
The deal was done for the Billy-Bo/Supro Trade for the Lucille. I had to toss in a bit of cash and everything has worked out great with the trade.

For me autographs are overrated when compared to playability and condition. Sounds like you got a great deal on your Lucilles.

djlogan33

Reaction score
The deal was done for the Billy-Bo/Supro Trade for the Lucille. I had to toss in a bit of cash and everything has worked out great with the trade.

For me autographs are overrated when compared to playability and condition. Sounds like you got a great deal on your Lucilles.
djlogan33-albums-djlogan33-picture-album-picture32899-guitar-show-case-lucille.jpg

Latest Threads