FS: 1993 Soldano Hot Rod 50

jhs77

Reaction score
This is an extremely clean early 1993 Soldano Hot Rod 50. The transformers are factory mercury magnetics date stamped January and March of 1993 (internal transformer dates to August 1992 as seen in the pictures). I am the second owner. It’s an absolute monster. I’m selling it to make room for a large purchase I am planning on in the near future. Yes, this gets extremely close to the SLO tone for 1/3 the price. You have to crank them extremely loud side by side with an A/B switch to notice much of a difference in my opinion. It’s very quiet at idle and sings rich harmonic laden overdrive when pushed. You will have no regrets with this one. Comes with the power cord (I have misplaced the back screen and it comes exactly as pictured in the detailed photos). Very, very well taken care of. Any questions just ask. Shipping is to the lower 48 CONUS only. It will ship FedEx fully insured with meticulous packing. $1650 PP shipped or $1595 PPG shipped. Thanks for looking!! Detailed pics in the link below...