FS: 1965 Gibson Byrdland ....Natural Florentine

Guitar_Symphony

Reaction score
Very nice!

If you're not already a member, or haven't already done so GS, you may want to consider posting it here as well:

Good luck with the sale and :cheers2:
Thanks bro. I don’t get on other forums much. There’s a lot of activity with this one. Not in a super rush I’m sure someone will pick her up

Reactions: Who

kakao

Reaction score
Lovely instrument for sure.

Would you know what model pickups are in the guitar?

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Im not asking a lot for this Guitar $8500 is a VERY reasonable asking.....this is a Original Owner Vintage Byrdland with Documentation and all Case candy And the most Desirable Color and Cutaway....its not like i didn't pay a small Fortune and a lot of time to Aquire Her....As for asking a lot more Because Ted may be interested isn't in My M.O......I have other Hobbies requiring $$$ if I miss out on these other Opportunities, this Guitar will no longer be for sale...
I hope you didn't think I was referring to your asking price, just the suggestion by others that you jack up the price to sell it to the 'Nuge. These are unique guitars, and yours is not only a work of art, but a time capsule example that rightly should command a premium. GLWS

Guitar_Symphony

Reaction score
I hope you didn't think I was referring to your asking price, just the suggestion by others that you jack up the price to sell it to the 'Nuge. These are unique guitars, and yours is not only a work of art, but a time capsule example that rightly should command a premium. GLWS
Thanks you. I figured that was what you were getting at.

beccaio

Reaction score
Do you travel to any major cities during holidays or otherwise?

Guitar_Symphony

Reaction score
Talking with a couple guys on this one .. Nothing in stone yet. Someone is gonna be very happy and Lucky to have this one.