FS: 1962 Gibson Les Paul (SG) Junior (vintage and all original) - PRICE DROP

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
Price: $4200 USD, now $3700 USD. I’m a pretty easy to deal with and consider trades (including high end automatic watches). Payment: cash in person preferred (located in Ottawa, Canada, can meet in person in Toronto and Montreal areas as well), but will accept wire, Friends and Family Paypal, Crypto. If you don't already know me, I'd be happy to provide lots of references as a seller and buyer.

Pure classic tone work horse. All original, no repairs/breaks. Had grovers installed by the previous owner, original single-line Klusons are back on, small screw holes from grovers beside the Klusons can be seen when up close on the back of the headstock. Apart from that, basic minor play wear on top and back of the guitar, dings at top of headstock, neck and fingerboard are CLEAN and fast. Soldering and electronics look untouched.

Shipping: prefer in person, in Ottawa, Canada. Shipping to a destination done on a case by case basis.

Specs: - very light weight, around 6lb - 59’ profile neck, close to the 60’ V2 profile - Brazilian Rosewood fretboard - Original single dogear P-90 in the bridge. Very versatile, can truly perform the job of a bridge and neck pickup by simply playing with tone/volume controls. Has a very snarly woody hollow tone you expect from a Les Paul Jr of the early 60s. - Original black reflector tone/volume knobs - Original pots, wiring, caps, soldering (pots date to mid 1962) - Original single line Klusons - Original “lightning bar” bridge and pole pieces, very easy to intonate/set up. - Original frets, great condition - Original nut

Case: Mint 70’s/80’s Gibson Chainsaw Hard Shell Case with Black fur/felt ($200+ USD value)

Available for pickup and demo in downtown Ottawa, Canada!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Brazilnut

Reaction score
That is just BEAUTIFUL! Lovely old player. I recently played a '62 junior, and the tone was to die for! And it played itself--look ma, no hands! GLWS, brother!

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is just BEAUTIFUL! Lovely old player. I recently played a '62 junior, and the tone was to die for! And it played itself--look ma, no hands! GLWS, brother!
Thanks man! Part of me wants it to sell quickly because Im using the cash for another project (got into high end watches recently) but the other part of me wants to keep playing it haha 1st world problems

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of trade offers, nothing that I like so far. With that said, remember, cash is king!