FS: 1958 vintage Les Paul Special - TV Yellow (Refin)

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another option...

$3620 PPG plus actual shipping (or $3780 PP/shipped if you prefer), but with a CreamTone aged nickel wraparound bridge, Gibson Historic harness (still including the vintage Bumblebees), and black Gibson top hat knobs. I would keep the MojoAxe wraparound bridge, MSSC harness, and Montreux knobs.

I'll give this another week or so and then make these swaps anyway and relist it on eBay/Reverb. Thanks for all the interest so far.

reedy

Reaction score
Uggghhhh... this is killing me. If I hadn't just booked a vacation with my girlfriend I would JUMP on this. I can't believe this is still here.

Johnnyslim

Reaction score
I have a "no stories", straight up original double cut 1959 Jr. You probably do not want to trade but I will follow up again tomorrow. If still here I may just pursue the purchase and then move the Jr. I paid $5K for the Jr. with original case.

Check in tomorrow.

Johnnyslim

Reaction score
Boss...I sent you a private message this morning with an email address for contact. Let's talk and make a deal.

Philuk

Reaction score
Congrats!

So, obviously having these guitars is fine as the Brazilian Rosewood was made before the ban, but what kind of issues could you get at customs?

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

So, obviously having these guitars is fine as the Brazilian Rosewood was made before the ban, but what kind of issues could you get at customs?

I'm in Birmingham, Alabama - not Birmingham, UK. :)

If we weren't both in the U.S., it would be an issue with lots of CITIES red tape. That's why I wasn't shipping internationally on this one.

Johnnyslim

Reaction score
Yep...shipping anything with a Brazilian board across country boarders can potentially turn in a nightmare. A buddies historic (with non-Braz board) was held in Canadian customs for nearly two weeks, if I remember correctly.

Latest Threads