FS: 1958 Gibson ES-225 TD - all original, stunning tobacco sunburst ***Price Drop***

windsen

Reaction score
Here is a wonderful example of a 1958 ES-225 TD in a stunning tobacco sunburst finish. It is all original including the dual dogear P90 pickups (bridge 8.7k, neck 8.23), wiring, pots, bumblebee caps, gold bonnet knobs, long wraptail trapeze bridge, tuners, switch tip, pickguard and strap pin. The neck feels amazing, measures around 0.9" at the 1st fret and is pristine condition. Frets have tons of life and the Brazilian rosewood fingerboard looks and feels great. Guitar intonates wonderfully. Headstock and logo are in amazing shape. Overall there are a few nicks and scrapes, but no cracks. It features some very tasty finish checking. Guitar weighs 6.4 pounds. Included is a non-original but very nice hardshell/plush-lined case. It will ship fully insured. Asking $4600 shipped to lower 48.

Last edited:

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
My goodness that guitar is in beautiful condition

Mike I

Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a very nice 225!

I had a blonde 57 and they sound great and are fun to play!

GLWS!

Billdawg38730

Reaction score
Here is a wonderful example of a 1958 ES-225 TD in a stunning tobacco sunburst finish. It is all original including the dual dogear P90 pickups (bridge 8.7k, neck 8.23), wiring, pots, bumblebee caps, gold bonnet knobs, long wraptail trapeze bridge, tuners, switch tip, pickguard and strap pin. The neck feels amazing, measures around 0.9" at the 1st fret and is pristine condition. Frets have tons of life and the Brazilian rosewood fingerboard looks and feels great. Guitar intonates wonderfully. Headstock and logo are in amazing shape. Overall there are a few nicks and scrapes, but no cracks. It features some very tasty finish checking. Guitar weighs 6.4 pounds. Included is a non-original but very nice hardshell/plush-lined case. Also included is the original soft shell case, which is in poor condition. It will ship fully insured. Asking $4850 shipped to lower 48.

Really nice

Latest Threads