Friends don't let friends get tattooed

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
Mmm, I dunno if getting a huge cover up tattoo is a better idea than just having it removed. I know it hurts like a beotch but in the end I think you'll be happier with it...

glad jim came in to tell this guy what he likes and what he doesn't like. of course jim is qualified to speak on it, having read like 5 posts by this guy. good job you presumptuous dipshit.

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
Mmm, I dunno if getting a huge cover up tattoo is a better idea than just having it removed. I know it hurts like a beotch but in the end I think you'll be happier with it...

Get a huge cover up tat, an all body tattoo of a thin & less arseholeble fat wee virgin.

Give us all a good laugh ya plumb.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
Get a huge cover up tat, an all body tattoo of a thin & less arseholeble fat wee virgin.

Give us all a good laugh ya plumb.

virgin? did you forget about jim's alleged harem of three women he can have at any time that he desires? come on sid, jim is nothing if not a ladies' man!

Fardwark

Reaction score
virgin? did you forget about jim's alleged harem of three women he can have at any time that he desires? come on sid, jim is nothing if not a ladies' man!

I say virgin in the loosest of terms Tommy. :laugh2:

Fat wee rosy cheeked bawbag I am 100% adamant on though. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKSiE6DReSc]The Young Ones S2E4 - Time Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
Fat wee rosy cheeked bawbag I am 100% adamant on though. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

i can't really talk shit on him though. he once informed me on this forum that he has accomplished more in 16 years than i have in my whole life. that's impressive!

Fardwark

Reaction score
i can't really talk shit on him though. he once informed me on this forum that he has accomplished more in 16 years than i have in my whole life. that's impressive!

Well he did come home from school one day at the tender age of 16 & his Dad asked, "How was school today son?"

Jimbo replied, "Well father, I finally lost my virginity!"

Father was astonished & very proud with a tear of pride in his eye..."That's my boy. Now yer a real man you need a real mans drink & smoke."

Two healthy glasses of Whiskeys were poured & two large Havana cigars were sparked up.

"Right son, sit down & tell me all about it"

Jumbo replies, "Sorry dad I can't. My arse is still too sore!"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PABassPlayer

Reaction score
Had a bad tat done when I was 19, just got around to the cover up last week...the rest of the piece and the half sleeve will be done in early Aug.

BEFORE & AFTER
tatbeforeafter_zpsaf567507.jpeg

splatter

Reaction score
And maybe he'll ignore you and do what he wants without your knowing it.

That'll make YOU an irresponsible parent, right?

Right.

No , it won't .

The kids I'm refering to are not old enough to drive or to have the cash to pay for a tat.So someone had to take them to get it and it was most likely mom or dad.If it wasn't mom or dad then mom or dad is still to blame . ITs called parenting and being respomsible for your children and their actions .

My kid doesn't ignore me . There are concequences for that . He may some day decide to ignore me and when he does there will be consiquences for it then as well . Again that is called parenting .
Now if it was called TROLLING I'm sure you would be well acquainted with it .

Life here is so much better when trolls like you are on ignore ,so it back on ignore for you .

kmk108

Reaction score
I have yet to see anyone under the age of 18 with a tattoo. I know they're out there, but I haven't seen it.

battra

Reaction score
I have yet to see anyone under the age of 18 with a tattoo. I know they're out there, but I haven't seen it.

When I was in 8th Grade at a wrestling tournament, a kid from another school had a tattoo of a burning cross on his arm.

13 year old me thought that was really cool!

37 year old me wonders what it's been covered up with.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
The kids I'm refering to are not old enough to drive or to have the cash to pay for a tat.So someone had to take them to get it and it was most likely mom or dad.

it's only legal to tattoo people 18 and over in the majority of states, and even in states where a minor can get tattooed with parental consent, most shops will still only tattoo those over 18.

Life here is so much better when trolls like you are on ignore ,so it back on ignore for you .

i'm sure he's all busted up over it.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
When I was in 8th Grade at a wrestling tournament, a kid from another school had a tattoo of a burning cross on his arm.

i wrestled for many years. you were never allowed to wear a white hood with your singlet.

battra

Reaction score
i wrestled for many years. you were never allowed to wear a white hood with your singlet.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wrestled for three years then "lack of motivation" stopped me from going back my Sophomore year.

I never really considered it to be a KKK thing...though now that I think about it, there are no Satanic or Anti-Christian sects that use a burning cross as their symbol...

Damn.

Now it's not so cool in my head.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
I never really considered it to be a KKK thing...though now that I think about it, there are no Satanic or Anti-Christian sects that use a burning cross as their symbol...

i mean, when i hear "burning cross", that has only one association...

battra

Reaction score
i mean, when i hear "burning cross", that has only one association...

You're absolutely right.

Now, I hadn't thought about this tattoo since...at least 1990...but 13 year old me, though hating on the KKK (ALL of their beliefs), didn't know to put it together. I think this was the same time that the Madonna video came out...Like A Prayer(?) with the crosses burning and I thought it was a slight against Christianity.

Wow. I haven't thought about that in some time either.

Good lawd I feel old.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
You're absolutely right.

Now, I hadn't thought about this tattoo since...at least 1990...but 13 year old me, though hating on the KKK (ALL of their beliefs), didn't know to put it together. I think this was the same time that the Madonna video came out...Like A Prayer(?) with the crosses burning and I thought it was a slight against Christianity.

Wow. I haven't thought about that in some time either.

Good lawd I feel old.

well, life is a mystery and everyone must stand alone. sooo, who knows?

Latest Threads