Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
Too late ya tadger.

Got my first one at 13.

HAHAH! :laugh2:

Jim

Banned
Reaction score
Mmm, I dunno if getting a huge cover up tattoo is a better idea than just having it removed. I know it hurts like a beotch but in the end I think you'll be happier with it...

Mantis

Reaction score
050d9fe9d24db7f416495ca0da5e4673.jpg

nice lips, bad tattoo.
I thought the pretty Asian woman who approached me was doing so to say she admired my koi tattoo, unfortunately it was to inform me i dropped my money then she walked away...
:sadwave:

kmk108

Reaction score
Mmm, I dunno if getting a huge cover up tattoo is a better idea than just having it removed. I know it hurts like a beotch but in the end I think you'll be happier with it...

Sure...

Unless he still wants a tattoo...

Tone deaf

Reaction score
When my kids were a little younger, they'd sometimes write/draw on themselves with pen. We called them "prison tats.' We had some f*ing hilarious episodes. I don't have any tats and neither do my kids, yet (oldest is only 13). I have the type of personality that makes me over-analyze many decisions. Making 'permanent' decisions isn't something I rush into.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score

WTF do you know about such things? Mother's milk is still wet on your face....

Reaction score

Yeah, Jimmifer...we'd all be sooo much happier without our tattoos.

Dumbass.

battra

Reaction score
Very nice cover up.

I keep thinking about a Japanese half sleeve....koi and samurai and the like...

I have my Scottish coat of arms and family crest on my calf with my daughter's name on it.

It came out beautifully.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If you want tats, great. If you don't great. Doesn't harm me either way. As for kids, the other problem (besides the change your mind thing) is if you are still growing, that tat will look BAD later on.

Olds442

Reaction score
i have zero tattoos.

which means i probably didn't have as good of a time in las vegas as other people do.

and my bachelor party was lame.

and i don't like needles.

Maynar

You reached for the secret too soon
Reaction score
I have a tiny treble clef on my left shoulder, and a tiny trident on my right. Each time they only took a few minutes, but both tats nearly made me lose my lunch. Seems I react badly to ink. Allergy or something.

I can't imagine sitting for half an hour, I'd never make it. C'est la vie. Oh well, in the age of tattoos everywhere, I'm happy to buck the trend. ;)

But hey, it's all good. Do what ya love, I say.

Gin&Pentatonic

Reaction score
I used to know a guy who was a really awkward, creepy, nerdy dickhead. He's almost 50 but he still goes for and thinks he can get girls in their 20's. He is not good-looking from any direction. A few years ago he went and spent thousands on ink...a mix of tribal stuff and koi fish. It was great ink, but seeing on a douche like that just completely turned me off to the fish thing. I didnt realize how popular it was.

nicklee13

Reaction score
^there's a guy like that here. I don't know if he has any tats though. He is crazy about certain brand of guitars.

It's kinda sad seeing old dudes hit on girls.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I used to know a guy who was a really awkward, creepy, nerdy dickhead. He's almost 50 but he still goes for and thinks he can get girls in their 20's. He is not good-looking from any direction. A few years ago he went and spent thousands on ink...a mix of tribal stuff and koi fish. It was great ink, but seeing on a douche like that just completely turned me off to the fish thing. I didnt realize how popular it was.

Dude, last time I'm buying drinks for a while. What's wrong with my fish? Creepy? Really?

Tone deaf

Reaction score
^there's a guy like that here. I don't know if he has any tats though. He is crazy about certain brand of guitars.

It's kinda sad seeing old dudes hit on girls.

It's kinda of sad seeing young guys pulling their puds after pulling their chics...

I was thinking about getting a "welcome to Jamaica" tattoo...

parts

Reaction score
Growing up in Little Italy..we were encouraged to not have extra "identifying marks"..

Cause ya' just never know..

Hell..most of guineas have no fingerprints..it became a genetic trait..

Latest Threads