Friends don't let friends get tattooed

chriseskew24

Reaction score
when there 17. Bwhaha. I have been working on a monster cover up tattoo that spans my arm, chest, and rib cage. I made some very poor decisions as a younger man and put things on my body I was not very proud of and did not like my kids seeing.

Luckily I have a good friend that happens to be a tattoo artist. We have been working this cover up tattoo. I have to tell you I have been sober for many years now and this hurts much worse then I remembered originally. Got this Koi done today crazy long 4 hour session on the rib cage. (I really pushed hard, I was done after 3 hours but kept going) My buddy tattooing calling me a big vagina probably helped me get that last hour in.

stock_hippie

Banned
Reaction score
Ill take a tattoo with 3 letters...M/W/F...those are the days i wash my hair..

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Looks great!

My wife has the same thing, in the same spot, but her's is surrounded by flowers.

DRF

Reaction score
I can't quite place it, it looks like a hand with really skinny fingers going "thiiis much".

TheAce93

Reaction score
Why do people always get fish tattoos? :hmm:

I like cod and chips as much as the next guy but this is a bit much :laugh2:

freak

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've had cover up work done.
it does limit what you can do, but it is well worth it in the end.

i got most of my work done at around 20 years old.
at 45, i started getting them covered with something else.
you change, as do your tastes. i know mine did.

much happier now. more broke also, and still have a ways to go, but now it is more 'me'.

congrats to you.

splatter

Reaction score
I'm seeing more and more YOUNG kids with tattoos . This IMHO is just bad parenting . Kids don't have a clue what they want so to let them get something as permanent as a tattoo is just irresponsible .
If my son wants a tattoo hes more than welcome to get one . After he moves out and can pay for it himself . By then I think he will have a clue about life and maybe what he wants from it .

River

Reaction score
I'm seeing more and more YOUNG kids with tattoos . This IMHO is just bad parenting . Kids don't have a clue what they want so to let them get something as permanent as a tattoo is just irresponsible.

If my son wants a tattoo hes more than welcome to get one . After he moves out and can pay for it himself . By then I think he will have a clue about life and maybe what he wants from it .
And maybe he'll ignore you and do what he wants without your knowing it.

That'll make YOU an irresponsible parent, right?

Right.

kmk108

Reaction score
I'm seeing more and more YOUNG kids with tattoos . This IMHO is just bad parenting . Kids don't have a clue what they want so to let them get something as permanent as a tattoo is just irresponsible .

Maybe he was on his own and paid for it himself.

chriseskew24

Reaction score
Maybe he was on his own and paid for it himself.

ding ding ding we have a winner! My parents hated my tattoos but not allot you can do at that point. Now I am 32 have had all the tattoos that were visible in short sleeve shirts removed and the ones that are not visible I am covering up with things that mean something to me.

parts

Reaction score
050d9fe9d24db7f416495ca0da5e4673.jpg

Latest Threads