Friedman BE-100 SOLD

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
I’ve thought of sellin mine but I kept getting lowballs on it... and I decided that there’s nothing I’d rather have these days.. just does it for me.. if only I could find a way to make the matching 412 lighter hahaha.

Free bump!

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
I’ve thought of sellin mine but I kept getting lowballs on it... and I decided that there’s nothing I’d rather have these days.. just does it for me.. if only I could find a way to make the matching 412 lighter hahaha.

Free bump!
Oh, they're awesome amps and I'll definitely get another one when I get back out west. I just moved across the country last year to take care of some family things with the intention of staying in the area, but luckily things resolved themselves, so my wife and I are heading back west. Having just spent the money a year ago to ship a bunch of heads and cabs across the country, turning around and doing it again just a year later makes me cringe. So after doing some thinking, I'm just going to unload everything but guitars and recording gear and then I'll just streamline everything with the BE-100 Deluxe and the matching cab when I get back to the Seattle area.