Friday the 13th:The Game

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I want to see this happen too, but only if there's a one person adventure mode and not just online play.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I want to see this happen too, but only if there's a one person adventure mode and not just online play.
nope. multiplayer only. 1 vs 7. no NPC's

you kill "real" people,....brutally. :dude:

...or you run and set traps and try to fix the boat or whatever,..survive the night.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Splatterhouse was a better F13 than that POS. :laugh2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zbprR2OZs[/ame]

Actinic

Reaction score
I'm always the first to die in any game, offline or online. Count me as first, out.

LP121

Reaction score
How do you make sure there isn't 100 Jasons running around and no campers?

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Because the game is 7 counselors and 1 Jason. It's a match game, online mulitplayer.

I watched the kickstarter video and they said that they knew everyone wants to be Jason and were worried that'd be a problem so they focused on making it really fun to be a counselor too.

Like it has all the classic F13 archtypes: The Jock, The Girl Next Door, The 'edgy' guy, the nerd, etc.

So maybe the Jock has a stronger melee, the girlND has a better chance of killing Jason, the edgy guy,....idk. The nerd can fix things (mechanical skills)

They said the counselors have to work together as a team to beat Jason.

There's stealth, making traps, fixing stuff ( a boat was mentioned, fixing a canoe or something to escape.)

It all sounded pretty interesting. I really hope the game gets finished.

Just that it has Kane Hodder playing Jason again, Sean Cunningham helping out (he gave them the official F13 license), Tom Savini is designing Jason and the kills/weapons, even the original composer is involved with the soundtrack.

It's a full on real Friday the 13th game. :dude:

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
are they playing indoor soccer?

:hmm:

Jason would be a pretty good goalkeeper. Already has the mask.

Deus Vult

Reaction score
Because the game is 7 counselors and 1 Jason. It's a match game, online mulitplayer.

I watched the kickstarter video and they said that they knew everyone wants to be Jason and were worried that'd be a problem so they focused on making it really fun to be a counselor too.

Like it has all the classic F13 archtypes: The Jock, The Girl Next Door, The 'edgy' guy, the nerd, etc.

So maybe the Jock has a stronger melee, the girlND has a better chance of killing Jason, the edgy guy,....idk. The nerd can fix things (mechanical skills)

They said the counselors have to work together as a team to beat Jason.

There's stealth, making traps, fixing stuff ( a boat was mentioned, fixing a canoe or something to escape.)

It all sounded pretty interesting. I really hope the game gets finished.

Just that it has Kane Hodder playing Jason again, Sean Cunningham helping out (he gave them the official F13 license), Tom Savini is designing Jason and the kills/weapons, even the original composer is involved with the soundtrack.

It's a full on real Friday the 13th game. :dude:
It would be sweet if they included the hipster, the neck beard and the emo. The jock gets experience points for killing them. The emo would ask Jason to cut him just so he could feel something

Thrill

Reaction score
Looks cool and interesting, but I could see them ****ing it up and it being a dud. That said, Ill definitely pick it up and play just for nostalgia sake. I totally LOVED the Friday the 13th movies as a kid.

Ed B

Reaction score
I'd be all over it if it wasn't just multiplayer.