Friday the 13th: The Game, is free this month for PS4

James R

Reaction score
I finished Spider-Man and grabbed the new Tomb Raider.
I’ll definitely download Friday the 13th, but I don’t know when I’ll get to play it, once RDR2 comes out that will be it for months.

Kamen_Kaiju

Tachibana Racing Club
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No lol.. that shit costs money.:laugh2:
it costs like $50-$60 a year, but you get like (24?) free games with it.

I mean the Friday the 13th game is a $40. game, I just got it for free.

PlayStation Plus (and Xbox Live Gold) pay for themselves because you get a few free games every month. Yeah you wont like every game, but the odds of you not liking at least a few games over the course of a whole year is pretty slim.

...plus you need PlayStation Plus to play online with your friends.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
it costs like $50-$60 a year, but you get like (24?) free games with it.

I mean the Friday the 13th game is a $40. game, I just got it for free.

PlayStation Plus (and Xbox Live Gold) pay for themselves because you get a few free games every month. Yeah you wont like every game, but the odds of you not liking at least a few games over the course of a whole year is pretty slim.

...plus you need PlayStation Plus to play online with your friends.
Mayyybe I’ll get it next Friday if my paycheck is good.. really wanna check out the game.

TheWelder

Reaction score
I got my PS4 Pro a few weeks ago for Spider-Man but I haven't signed up for Plus yet. I may have to do it this month to get access to Friday the 13th which got some pretty good reviews overall.

Last month Destiny 2 was free - this month Friday the 13th. They are offering some pretty decent titles with the subscription.