Friday of Color Sale! $200 price drop through 11/29/21. Free Shipping. 2007 Les Paul Classic 1960 Cherryburst. Super nice. Mint. Price Drop.

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here for your viewing and buying pleasure a 2007 Les Paul Classic 1960. This is a take on the 1960 Les Pauls, without being a Custom Shop guitar, or at Custom Shop pricing.

I consider this to be in Mint condition and collector quality. Comes with the original Gibson HSC with white lining, which is in excellent condition, without Tolex tears, or broken hinges/latches.

This has been a case queen since new. If there are any blemishes or gouges you will need glasses after looking for them as you will have ruined your vision doing so. There are a few fine spider webs that will buff out if you are so inclined .

The pickups look stock, but are Seymour Duncan Classic Blues SH-1n and SH-1b. Do not have the original pickups.

Nice low action with no buzzes or dead spots. Thin 1960 style neck. Plays great.

I do not have a scale, but can state it is moderate in weight. It is way lighter than my Norlin’s and ab
Have been sitting on the fence in regard to selling this, as I don’t know if another one this nice will come along, but I am saving for a Custom Shop ‘54 LP Goldtop.

$1,900, Which is a $200 price drop through 11/29/21. Free shipping to CONUS. PayPal fees paid by Buyer. Buy here on MLP, cheaper than Reverb.

Reverb listing:

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
What!? No weight? Just an estimate!!?? AAAaaarghhhh!
Yes, I need to get it weighed and you need to get Lay ed, and bother someone else!!! Ha Ha!
Man, Ya kid a guy about him always asking the weight of guitars and he turns table on Ya! :rofl:

I have often wondered how waif thin , Jeff Beck, Peter Green, Jimmy Page, Marc Bolan and Mary Ford played those non-weight relieved Les Paul’s ! I bet they walked 20 miles , in a blizzard uphill, both ways to school as well !!

:beer:

Brazilnut

Reaction score
You're right about the 1st part. drat it, I DO need to get laid. As for all those great guitarists playing ten pound guitars, they all had one thing in common at the time: they were young. Me, I'm an old fossil with a bad back and legs like boiled noodles. Hence the obsession.

Latest Threads