Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
I doing this right now...!

But with headphones ....

I still need to photograph these two together R9 and custom Tele

pjholland

Reaction score
You're having a threesome without your wife?!!!!!!!!

Tim Plains

Reaction score
Better sick the Mrs in the garage for 14 days when she comes back. :laugh2:

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wives bring this behavior upon themselves .. with statements like ... “it’s too loud” “Do have to do that now?” This includes negative facial expressions, negative comments to friends and family concerning your desire to play loud ....

This also includes guilt that builds up because you hate to impede on someone’s desire for peace and order...

So a session free of guilt and the finger wag or upturned nose .. is a very nice thing to have..

We need word for this...

judson

Reaction score
Wives bring this behavior upon themselves .. with statements like ... “it’s too loud” “Do have to do that now?” This includes negative facial expressions, negative comments to friends and family concerning your desire to play loud ....

This also includes guilt that builds up because you hate to impede on someone’s desire for peace and order...

So a session free of guilt and the finger wag or upturned nose .. is a very nice thing to have..

We need word for this...
there is one...its called

divorce

:rofl:

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
there is one...its called

divorce

:rofl:

NO No ....not that severe....

She's good for many other things...Like cooking (get me a Sammich)

Or cleaning ...hey the cat vomited...

....and other tasks that require the attentiveness of someone that cares....

So ...the D word just wont do....

Brek

Reaction score

We need word for this...
I often wonder why men and women continue to live together, we are clearly incompatible, when I leave a guitar downstairs 'The house is a mess, your shit is taking over everything' is frequently heard in our house, 'you left a plate on the worktop' 'you haven't done this job' cue strop for hours, funny thing is I make no demands of her. I think women like to control everything, me? I'm laid back, to me it means the house is lived in, I'll put the plate in the dishwasher when I remember, I'll do the job when I get time/motivation. I think she been testing me recently, vacuuming not done for a while, small bits of debris on the carpets been there awhile on the carpets, so I ran the hoover over the house yesterday. Thanks?, nope.

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
Because, sex is the one ring that rules them all.....

But I know what you mean ...

the wife wants a clean and orderly home....I loved a lived in sorta ...chaotic living space....

Next time she badgers you, remind her that geniuses have too much going on to worry about the trivialities of house keeping....

We are contemplating survival, and the fate of the western world, we are creative in our endeavors and strive to meet high quality standards at our occupations....We provide sustenance in the forms of money, emotional security, physical gratification, and will find time to be sensitive to the female side of the agreement when the universal higher power signals that the time is appropriate.
Mutual respect is promised and its reciprocal is required.

We expect the same in return....

And if I vacuum the floor, or wash the dishes because the stars aligned that day ....a little Gratitude from you goes a long way...

And that is reciprocal as well...

Latest Threads