Free Strap Locks

skipdog

Reaction score
Im cleaning out my parts drawer, I have one set of black Dunlop strap locks with black buttons and one set of black Schaller strap lock with chrome buttons. I do not use strap locks, so I am giving them away and I will mail them to you. Two people can have one set each, first one gets first choice.

Black Dunlops:

3932566488_3a4893cb6f.jpg

Black with CHROME buttons Schaller:

3932566554_2423491ca0.jpg

moshikoalis

Reaction score
I'd like to take one of them,I don't care which..
Where are you from ?

skipdog

Reaction score
155 got the Dunlops.

I forgot to mention USA shipping only, sorry guys. Moshikoalis, the Schallers are yours if your are in the USA

kip0909

Reaction score
i'll take the schallers if he's not in the US

Davey Rockets

Reaction score
Excellent post!

THAT'S what this place is all about.. sharing, whether it be ideas, knowledge, opinions, or... straplocks.

Way to make the MLP forum the best on the net! :applause:

kip0909

Reaction score
Im cleaning out my parts drawer, I have one set of black Dunlop strap locks with black buttons and one set of black Schaller strap lock with chrome buttons. I do not use strap locks, so I am giving them away and I will mail them to you. Two people can have one set each, first one gets first choice.

hmm, :hmm: you wouldn't happen to of found a spare set of chrome or nickel P/U covers didja?

skipdog

Reaction score
hmm, :hmm: you wouldn't happen to of found a spare set of chrome or nickel P/U covers didja?

He had a US address, sorry the Schallers are taken also......NO MORE STRAP LOCKS!

I do have a set of chrome covers for you though...check your PM

Latest Threads