Free Legal Stream - Les Paul Chasing Sound Movie

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks:thumb: I found it the other day and did not do what you did, share.Thanks!

Though in for full disclosure, I own the DVD too. Everyone should own one. Les rules:thumb:

Even my wife made me play the DVD twice because he, and what he did, really changed the musical world. She was in awe.

Jason

Reaction score
SWEEET! Maybe I'll watch that tonight when the kids are in bed and the wife is playing her stupid Facebook games.

LiveOak

Reaction score
Thanks:thumb: I found it the other day and did not do what you did, share.Thanks!

Though in for full disclosure, I own the DVD too. Everyone should own one. Les rules:thumb:

Even my wife made me play the DVD twice because he, and what he did, really changed the musical world. She was in awe.

+1 on the DVD. One of my friends at work gave it to me as a Christmas gift in 2007, awesome!

jo07

Reaction score
can't watch it in canada,shit

tele52

Reaction score
Netflix members can watch it for free on your computer. It's very easy for the computer challenged. It's a great film, God bless him. He worked very hard, but seemed to have a very full and interesting life. It's amazing how much he contributed to our world.

TeleDog

Pain in the Rear!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Les Paul changed everything! But equally important, he was a gifted player! It's quite amazing to hear him play and even recently, with the arthritis and all, he managed to kick some serious ass!

Latest Threads