Free Form BULL

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
ALL DAY LONG----catering to the audience-----------MALL-------OXFORD VALLEY

Buy JUNK- must spend $$$$$$

I get SANTA duty EVERY YEAR! Why? Then----Tim, you bought CRAP! I'm doing it next year---next year rolllllssssssssss---Hey, Timmy Boy ------Tiny Tim.......do me a favour?

Buying MOUNTAINS of clothing.....

Fila-Reebok- Puma-Champion--_-__-_--_--

I buy---do I care what these brands stand for? NO----People all SIN-------must BUY ---SELL--

A quiet middle aged woman, dark skin-five 5? 171lbs? Nice smile-
"Hi."
"Hi. Lovely day. I feel THE SPIRIT!"

She laughs- THEY ALWAYS laugh

"This is alot of clothes."
" I work for THE POOR."

Actually, the mentally ill-POOR sounds more Christmas time

"How nice.'

Then FREE FORM BS---just swinging from low fruit ....weather-----inflation----------------then

"You know- I like to forgive ALL---sure REAL STINKERS all year---I forgive them MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

She liked that

We wave bye bye

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I see BIG JIMMY at a local place-they make OVER PRICED CHICKEN----SHAKES-------
"JIMMY.........I LOVE you."

I do LOVE JIMMY-he gives me discounts....HE WORKS HARD--THE EVERYMAN!
" Hey, Tim."

I go by Tim in REAL LIFE---FEZZ is ? Just a silly thing----FEZZ? Never thought I would go by FEZZ---I like it---KISS---FEZZ---KISS---yes////

"JIMMY-two orders of 4 dbl sauce fries....HOW BOUT DEM BOIDS?---this means how about the Eagles Football brand..

"Well Tim, they look about average......usual stuff....

"JIMMY----I grew up with FOOTBALL---Csonka+JIM KIICK+ Payton+RAIDERS+Buddy Ball--today=FRAUDS---look at my head---

I take off my hat---scars...

See--I bled---THEY BLED...now baby baby boo boo.......CRAP....How is Business?
"Ahh....running me...NO HELP.....shortages.........
"JIMMY, you are GOLD.....not GOLDEN like Richards
1640035647518.png

NO- A GOLD MAN-----JOIN WITH ME........TRUE FREEDOM..............................

Jimmy laughs-THEY ALWAYS LAUGH

Then---

"Tim, give me $6.'
"WOW! Thanks."
"Yeah, I give free stuff to good customers."
"I LOVE YOU."

I REALLY do

I leave>..>.>.>.>.>...>.>.>..>.

see....MORE LOVE---just talking FREE FORM BS-----you who reading this far---you feel good now----SEE?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh yeah, almost forgot-MUST HAVE GUITAR CONTENT---

I played my 86 SG last Saturday------the Iommi in the bridge---So........

Actually...............I told you this tale many times.............this COMPUTER stuff is tough---I can't see your eyes....harder to capture through mere POETRY......

When all else FAILS---JOE WALSH---saw him with my sister at Great Adventure ---played his 59? Paul? Was DRUNK-lay down onstage---they put the mic next to his mouth---ala Screaming jay---he finished the set-----PERFECT---in tune---so sweet- a miracle...

Good got more GUITAR STUFF in .........all about GUITARS!

Last edited:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We went to the Oxford Valley Mall a couple weeks ago. Haven't been there in ages....

It's a sewer now, and the 'dead end' down by where Wanamaker's used to be is now a pseudo homeless shelter. Most stores are shuttered. Those that are open are one step above Five Below. All the decent chains left, or are leaving.

As a stockholder in Simon Property Group, I cannot wait for them to close it, tear it down and build one of those newfangled millennial villages, like the one out in KOP. Rumor has it that is coming in 2023, now that SPG defeated Sesame Place's lawsuit to buy it. Thank goodness for that.

Until then, I'll never set foot inside that ghetto again. Sad - in it's day, the Oxford Valley Mall was great.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
We went to the Oxford Valley Mall a couple weeks ago. Haven't been there in ages....

It's a sewer now, and the 'dead end' down by where Wanamaker's used to be is now a pseudo homeless shelter. Most stores are shuttered. Those that are open are one step above Five Below. All the decent chains left, or are leaving.

As a stockholder in Simon Property Group, I cannot wait for them to close it, tear it down and build one of those newfangled millennial villages, like the one out in KOP. Rumor has it that is coming in 2023, now that SPG defeated Sesame Place's lawsuit to buy it. Thank goodness for that.

Until then, I'll never set foot inside that ghetto again. Sad - in it's day, the Oxford Valley Mall was great.
SteveC-WHOLE WORLD IS A GUTTER! I must be with THE UNWASHED---yes, very dead? Remember the Eagle in front of Strawbridge? Space Port? HONEYS in shorts+feather hair-----Dang, I LOVED THE MALL- I stole over 125 lps from Listening Booth+cassettes to record them for my car. PaperBack Booksmith was sweet- I bought ENDLESS POETRY+Sci-Fy books there.

Yes---TEAR IT DOWN----MORE VILLAGES---I like it all---I'm sure I can BS just fine in a village........BS is free.

Southwest

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love your work Fezz. You know better than anyone it's all about the show.

If it has to have guitar content I nominate this.

But sometimes it's about the bass.

Either way, it's all about the show. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Love your work Fezz. You know better than anyone it's all about the show.

If it has to have guitar content I nominate this.

But sometimes it's about the bass.

Either way, it's all about the show. Happy Christmas to you and yours.
South-KISS was my first-then Zep+Sab- People mock Ace- I hear much Page in his playing LOOSE+FUN-I used to wear a Destroyer shirt during first FEZZ in 91. I like ROCK-windmills+feedback- MERRY CHRISTMAS---FEZZMAS to all- I'm beyond- so much STUFF- hard to be a saint in the 'burbs-still 3 FAVE things---Wife+cat+74 Custom.....then MY AMPS...LOVE MY AMPS...

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
SteveC-WHOLE WORLD IS A GUTTER! I must be with THE UNWASHED---yes, very dead? Remember the Eagle in front of Strawbridge? Space Port? HONEYS in shorts+feather hair-----Dang, I LOVED THE MALL- I stole over 125 lps from Listening Booth+cassettes to record them for my car. PaperBack Booksmith was sweet- I bought ENDLESS POETRY+Sci-Fy books there.

Yes---TEAR IT DOWN----MORE VILLAGES---I like it all---I'm sure I can BS just fine in a village........BS is free.

Yea, man. The OV mall was the place to be back when we were young. I bought my first real stereo system from Wall to Wall Sound. Remember the roundy-rounder in front of Woolworths?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Yea, man. The OV mall was the place to be back when we were young. I bought my first real stereo system from Wall to Wall Sound. Remember the roundy-rounder in front of Woolworths?
Steve- rondy rounder-No-sounds fun- I remember cut out records at Woolworth I bought Yes Tormato for $4. I used to buy NY Times Sunday edition and LOAD it with Club, HUSTLER, CHIC,.....pay at the pharmacy---THEN---JOY OF FLESH MAGS!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
FREEFORM from 15 minutes ago

RrRRrrriiiiinnggg
"Tim?"
"Yes, Every Second."
"TWICE DIVORCED ."
"TWICE , LOVING life

TWICE tells me of a peer's death from brain cancer

"TWICE, he was an asshole in life and in death."
"Yeah, we all are /were........

We talk about Dio
" Yeah Tim, I don't know Dio had MANY keyboards, pretty soft, in Sab Geez and Tony helped "temper him"
" I do LOVE Dio , but, dragons and swords can only go so far.

BOOZE
"TWICE< I swore we drank 15-20 drinks most nights at City Gardens, remember when we would order 5 doubles before happy hour was over?
" Yeah, Tim, I did BLACK OUT at least 20xs."

GRUNGE
"Tim, Nirvana was too whiny, I felt that way then AND NOW!"
"TWICE, how about STP?"
" They were my fave GRUNGE act.'
"Yes, they were cool."

SUICIDE
"TWICE, just remember, buy some hose, FULL TANK, close garage door SSSSSssssllllleeeepp."
'Nah, I have 4 handguns now-HOLLOWPOINT to the mouth."

SEX
"I don't think I would get SERIOUS again-three wives are enough."
"Yeah TWICE, IF "something" happened-----I would just get a HO once montlhy and pay her to TALK ....and slap me around a bit.'

GOLF
" I can't wait to get out, Syracuse is ready to ICE OVER."
"TWICE, glad you got me back into GOLF- I was too stressed before, now, I just enjoy every nice swing."

?////////////////?????????????/////////////????????????//////////////////???????//////////////////?????//////

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I want a new TV series: "Mister FEZZ'S Neighborhood." It would be a hit. This thread might be the pilot.
Becker34,I will be shooting more vids. I do prefer multi-media,some here don't realize this is comedy you cant see my expressions. I have ENDLESS ideas,MRS.FEZZ has been tired lately,I will brew us up a "potion" soon and run video.I see what is called ENTERTAINMENT today......vain and plastic .....no humour... no blood...bo references. ...if you followed me around you would be SHOCKED..all day...elves,SEX,GOD,'Rassling,POETRY,derision, SHOCK.....as if THEY have never seen a Real POET before....yes,EVERY second can matter,you can shed charisma by the second.. as long as you understand...I am a HOLY FOOL......you can do anything you desire...I've changed my philosophy..no more self destruction....no ......time for ......SATISFACTION.......I deserve it..pumping out free ART and EXCITEMENT since 1966....unfortunately I cant "cash in"....The GODS would become angry and "cut off" my inspiration...

Latest Threads