FreddyG's Double Cuts

_chad_

Reaction score
I've been watching and amazed at all his build tutorials....This ones finish and flame is utterly stunning!

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! And thanks DoneOne for posting that... hehe....all my guitar playing life people have asked me "are you playing a small guitar"....I'll bet some people also wondered where Malcolm Young bought such large guitars!

But anyway, yep....glad to finally unveil them. They've been a long time coming.

Here are the build videos if anyone is interested:

valvetoneman

Reaction score
Just watched Freddy playing, fuck me he's good, I'll stick to my 3 chords

Beautiful builds too, wouldn't expect anything less

DoneOne

Reaction score
....I'll bet some people also wondered where Malcolm Young bought such large guitars!
Angus too... both of 'em coming in around 5'2. tbh, I didn't really notice that so much until I saw him refer to himself as a "little fellah" in a vid saying an LP would damage him if he used it onstage. Great self deprecating humor about it. I think that was the same day I learned it was their older brother George (5'11) in the Easy Beats - "friday on my mind" fame.

now greg koch @ 6'7... that was kinda obvious - lol But without seeing them in person, the relatively smaller don't register with me for some reason... Derringer 5'4 - SRV 5'5 - no talent Doneone - 6'1... I'm shinking!!!

Mini hums... I'm regularly reminded that I'm too quick to discount them... they sounded great. Though P90s would fit too - yeah?

valvetoneman

Reaction score
You set the bar mighty high Freddy, I need a workshop makeover next and see if I can drag myself up a notch

Latest Threads