Fraudulent Jimmy Page Custom Authentic

goldengate06

Reaction score
The seller claims this guitar is a 2005 Jimmy Page Les Paul.

2005 Gibson Les Paul Jimmy Page Vos Custom Authentic Guitar | eBay

I asked him why there was no photo of the COA. He said he lost it. I then asked him if he had the original receipt. Instead of the receipt he sent me the Pre Pack Checklist. The checklist listed the guitar as an "EC 335" with a serial number of "002". Clearly this is NOT for the guitar in the listing. I asked the seller again for the serial number. He said the serial number for the guitar is "50059". Again this does not match the format for a legit Jimmy Page Custom Authentic Les Paul. I've already reported it to E-Bay. Check out the link and see for yourselves. Let's not let someone get ripped off on this guitar.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Regardless of how good the offering is, unless you want to give away your money, do not buy an expensive item from someone on ebay who doesn't have lots of superlative reviews. Zero reviews selling a $5,700 guitar? Good luck with that.

Farquad

Reaction score
Wondering how he get that listed in the first place since ebay caps new sellers to 5k a month. Not enough pictures of the guitar either. I'd avoid.

Latest Threads