Fowl play at Cockfight

PeteK

Reaction score
It’s literally razor blade sharp. The other form involves a gaff which is an extremely sharp tipped metal spike, so to speak. They stab each other to death with gaffs. They lop heads off when fighting with blades.
So does the loser go straight in the fryer?

scott1970

Reaction score
So does the loser go straight in the fryer?
They go in the bed of a truck. The bed will be overflowing with dead and dying roosters. They get dumped somewhere and then possibly injure or kill off scavengers eating on them due to the high levels of strychnine the birds are injected with. Strychnine is like meth or coke for the birds and keeps them alive and fighting longer than they might go without it.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They go in the bed of a truck. The bed will be overflowing with dead and dying roosters. They get dumped somewhere and then possibly injure or kill off scavengers eating on them due to the high levels of strychnine the birds are injected with. Strychnine is like meth or coke for the birds and keeps them alive and fighting longer than they might go without it.
If I had a fighting cock, I'd name it King Okra.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Cock fight at Scott's house!

LP1865

Reaction score
All puns aside, is it really a thing to strap a knife to a rooster for fighting purposes? That's some Dr Evil sharks with frikin laser beams on their heads kind of stuff right there!
Completely normal.
We Indians are also known to use something called a Chinese manja during kite fights.
Its essentially a glass coated plastic thread that the kites are tied to that is sharp is shit.
Kills about 500 birds a year and injures upto 2000.
It just got banned, I signed the very petition.
Cock fights have been illegal for a while, but whos stopping people in small villages such as the above.
I haven't even heard of that place.
Whatever, serves the guy right

Latest Threads