Found. Please delete. Thanks.

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
I have pickguards, and some rings I haven’t bothered digging out and listing. If you‘re really interested and still need them, I can get the rings out and see if they are what you need. They are the tall historic height, I’ll just have to measure them for you.

ngteleblues

Reaction score
Let me know whatever guitaraddict doesn’t buy . I need tall pickup rings and pick guard. Ivory or cream.

58Teaburst

Reaction score
I have a TH jackplate, pickguard, poker chip, truss rod cover, switch nut, knobs and pickguard bracket.

58Teaburst

Reaction score
I have a set. What are they worth to you?They are lightly aged

guitaraddict

Reaction score
Check with the original poster first and let me know if he doesn’t want them.
Hey man, with all due respect, cool that you’re looking for the same stuff but you might want to make your own WTB listing. :cheers2:

58Teaburst

Reaction score
Hey man, with all due respect, cool that you’re looking for the same stuff but you might want to make your own WTB listing. :cheers2:
I have these items. Haha I guess something got lost in translation if you were talking to me. So to whoever wants these parts. Just email me. I have a guitars worth of TH parts.

[email protected]

ngteleblues

Reaction score
Duly noted but I had no intention of buying anything that you wanted as my replies to seller will show. Sorry for confusing your post.

guitaraddict

Reaction score
Duly noted but I had no intention of buying anything that you wanted as my replies to seller will show. Sorry for confusing your post.
No problem at all. Just saying you would probably have better luck that way. BTW, the stuff listed above is still available. Good luck!

Latest Threads