Foreplay/Long Time - My LLB Top Ten #6

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far your top ten has been spot on with my opinion of what should be on there. :thumb:

Zacknorton

Banned
Reaction score
indeed, except maybe the Hammond:)
Tom boosts EVERYTHING I think it's like a 4 -6 db boost at 2K for EVERYTHING. And he mixes the band from the stage on a Mackie. Shoots stems to FOH. it's insanity. pure insanity.

slug_maine

Reaction score
I've watched it 5 or 6 times. It is both musically and visually stunning. I still have my vinyl copy of this album I bought when it came out. Just great stuff and you nailed it and took it up a notch with the great visuals.

tonedr

Reaction score
I've watched it 5 or 6 times. It is both musically and visually stunning. I still have my vinyl copy of this album I bought when it came out. Just great stuff and you nailed it and took it up a notch with the great visuals.
i remember when the album came out..cool you have the record. Stupidly i gave most of mine away some time ago, now i regret it.

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All their stuff is. Just go to their web site, pick your favorites and give em a listen. It’s quite amazing.

Latest Threads