Ford Mustang SUV

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I can't wait until this "Everyone must drive an SUV" thing is over.
How can it be a mustang anyway? It wasn't ploughing through a crowd of bogan on-lookers?!?

redcoats1976

Reaction score
havent seen anything in this thread that would tempt me out of my camaro.just saying...

lancpudn

Reaction score
First spy picture of the Mustang Mach-E in production guise.

1573208328010.png

lancpudn

Reaction score
Looking at it again I thought all SUV types were 4 door! :dunno:

DotStudio

Reaction score
Looking at it again I thought all SUV types were 4 door! :dunno:
It's a crossover suv. High riding car with a hatchback.

Screenshot_20191108-090649_Gallery.jpg

I honestly think it looks decent, I just think they shot themselves in the foot with the Mustang marketing. All they're doing is pissing off Mustang enthusiasts and giving ammunition to EV haters and Camaro owners.

They should just take a page from the history books and call it a Probe and be done with it.

Olds442

Reaction score
It's a crossover suv. High riding car with a hatchback.

View attachment 418743

I honestly think it looks decent, I just think they shot themselves in the foot with the Mustang marketing. All they're doing is pissing off Mustang enthusiasts and giving ammunition to EV haters and Camaro owners.

They should just take a page from the history books and call it a Probe and be done with it.
they should have called it the Musktang.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Ford just invented the all wheel drive station wagon. Wow.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
fugly,fugly,fugly.there aint enough bleach in all the world to remove that image from my eyeballs.shoulda called it an azztek instead of a mustang.i got friends that drive mustangs.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Hey my mom and dad have a rogue.

Is the official car of most retirees now that it has lane keep.
They literally sold their Buick for it.
My ex has had two since our divorce. I rented a car last week and went over 1,000 miles. I reserved a full size, they were out and gave me a Rogue. It was fine. A little light on power. However, I will say I like the lane warning. It is balls on.

Olds442

Reaction score
My ex has had two since our divorce. I rented a car last week and went over 1,000 miles. I reserved a full size, they were out and gave me a Rogue. It was fine. A little light on power. However, I will say I like the lane warning. It is balls on.
theirs will do full on lane keep and steer for them, which they need badly as dad has a tendency to gaze out the side windows while driving. he's wrecked a hyundai and a buick so it's something they really need since he won't give up driving. we've tried, i've had near fist blowouts over it. he doesn't seem to care if he ends up killing mom and living to see another day. so i'm just the asshole son that thinks he needs help. so yeah, i paid for the premium upgrade so it has lane keep and traffic aware cruise. (brakes when the car in front stops to keep from rear ending people.)

Caoimhin

Reaction score
I'm pissed at the amount of rust my Ford has for only being 8 years old.. I've been dreaming of the new Explorer and now I don't know anymore.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
theirs will do full on lane keep and steer for them, which they need badly as dad has a tendency to gaze out the side windows while driving. he's wrecked a hyundai and a buick so it's something they really need since he won't give up driving. we've tried, i've had near fist blowouts over it. he doesn't seem to care if he ends up killing mom and living to see another day. so i'm just the asshole son that thinks he needs help. so yeah, i paid for the premium upgrade so it has lane keep and traffic aware cruise. (brakes when the car in front stops to keep from rear ending people.)
So, we got the doctor to pull my dad's license a few years ago. He got it back, when he was back up to par. His balance is getting a little iffy, so, we might sideline him, again.

A while back, I was driving a sporty car with driver assist (whatever they call it) and that thing essentially drove itself.

The one I drove last week had the cruise control distance thing, too. One day the weather was so bad the sensor was blocked all day long. I will say that doing 9 hours in the saddle on Sunday, I was still comfortable with no major ass fatigue.

dspelman

Reaction score