For Sale - Over the Pong Guy PAFs

comcf

Reaction score
Shows they sold for about $2K. I believe that's the price of the real deal short magnet 62-65 patent stickered pickups.

I don't care if they're better or worse, just interesting that they're almost approximating the cost of the real thing.

Kind of if a '59 burst replica built by Bartlett or Yaron were priced at $200K. Market conditions, I suppose.

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
Wow, that was FAST, GREAT sale. Don't mean to hijack yer thread but since yours sold, I'm considering selling my creme ones, as, just like you I also managed to snag a pair of PAFs, and my PAFs are unsoldered. Yours must be Da BOMB !!!

tonybony

Reaction score
If you have some OTPGs to sell, I would be quite interested.

jwinger

Reaction score
If you have some OTPGs to sell, I would be quite interested.
Sorry that was my last of two sets that came with replicas I had. Only replaced due to tracking down some great vintage pups

jwinger

Reaction score
Shows they sold for about $2K. I believe that's the price of the real deal short magnet 62-65 patent stickered pickups.

I don't care if they're better or worse, just interesting that they're almost approximating the cost of the real thing.

Kind of if a '59 burst replica built by Bartlett or Yaron were priced at $200K. Market conditions, I suppose.

It's interesting as you say. But then again, the comparison is slightly off I think...the comparison is really to the cost of PAFs. We all know PATs and PAFs are similar (magnets and stickers till we get to the orange wire 63 or so onward), but the cost is very different and these are replicas of PAFs not PATs. Early PATs (maroon wire), seem to be going up in price fast also...I think people are catching on to their value Vs PAFs

Latest Threads